05. the hurt locker, part 2

"A CRAZY LOVE TRIANGLE!"

THE GLEE RIVAL COMPETITION WAS STILL GOING ON

THE GLEE RIVAL COMPETITION WAS STILL GOING ON. the other week, vocal adrenaline performed, and let me just tell you, it shocked almost everyone in the audience. after the performance, blaine went to go find jade just so he can complain about how vocal adrenaline's performance was amazing.

all jade did was chuckled at how competitive blaine was getting with this competition. she had to remind him that this competition shouldn't be competitive. it should be about having fun. but blaine anderson didn't listen to the young woman about that.

but besides all the complaining and the competition, there was some drama as well that exact same week. well, let's say a love triangle. the love triangle was between non other than jade reeds, sam evans, and rachel berry. you would be surprised about this love triangle if you knew the three very well.

the three of them showed different emotions during the day after the kiss happened. with jade, she was still hurt about, but tried not to show it to nay of her friends or students. sam, he regretted everything and tried to talk to jade about it. lastly, rachel pretended like the kiss never happened.

in her office, jade couldn't concentrate on her work because her mind would just repeat what she had seen a couple of days ago. sure, santana, quinn, and brittany did everything they could to help her out, but nothing did.

zoning out, the young woman did not recognize a blonde cheerio in her doorway. that blonde cheerio was none other than kitty wilde, the girl that use to bully jade, but became friends with her at the end.

jade was the only senior from glee club that kept in touch with kitty. she knew that the seniors meant so much to the young girl, and since they had just became good friends when the school year almost ended, jade wanted to stay in contact with her.

"who knew jade reeds would be back here at mckinley instead of new york or somewhere fancy where all the smart and intelligent people go to." kitty said, making jade drop her pen and stand up to hug the girl.

sure, jade had ran into kitty multiple times since she was the coach assistant for the cheerios, but she never had time to actually have a proper conversation with her or even hang out with her.

kitty was taken back from the hug, not knowing why jade all of the sudden burst out of her chair. but, it took her a second before her arms were around jade's.

"woah there. i just saw you like two hours ago. you good?"

jade pulled away from kitty, as she fixed her hair a bit. she didn't even know why she burst out of her chair so fast just to give the cheerio a hug. maybe it had to do with the kiss, who knows?