01. audition

"HEY, DR. SUESS IS VERY COOL!"

IT WAS A NEW SCHOOL YEAR FOR JADE REEDS

IT WAS A NEW SCHOOL YEAR FOR JADE REEDS. she was now a sophomore in high school and wanted this year to go well. last year, was a ride of rollercoasters for jade, so she really hoped that this year would go normal.

as jade was getting the things she needed at her locker, the last person she wanted to see, came up to her. that person was none other than, jacob ben israel, or as others known him, jbi. he was going around school with a camera and microphone, interviewing them about their summer. jacob was mostly interviewing the ones from glee club, since no one in the school liked the glee club.

"well well well, if it isn't ms. jade reeds in a cheerios outfit. decided on staying this year as well?" jacob ben israel said to her.

"uh yeah, i did." jade said a bit uncomfortable. she was always uncomfortable around jbi. it was just something about him that screams uncomfortable.

"there's a rumor going on that you join again to get your mind off matt rutherford, your ex boyfriend." jade froze for a minute, not knowing what to say next.

matt had moved away since his parents got a new job at a different state. no, jade and matt were never dating, but they did have some sort of thing going on. jade never really dated anyone in her life, so she didn't know if she should consider matt as her first boyfriend.

"no, i didn't join again because of him. i joined because i actually like being a cheerio. sure, last year was for a few months. but this year is gonna be different. so if you may excuse me..."

jade took the run for it. she ran away from jacob once she located were brittany s. pierce and santana lopez where at. jade did hear jacob behind her, but she ignored him and ran faster tog et away from him.

"you decided to stay as a cheerio. i thought i would have to annoy you to stay this year." santana said to the young girl.

"well, i actually like being a cheerleader. and besides, i get to do something i love with my friends." jade says while brittany gave her a hug from the side.

last year around the end of the year, jade's older brother had past away from a car crash. that made the young girl have an eating disorder. when the glee club found out about it, they began to worry about the girl and become protective over her. especially santana and finn hudson.

while walking with santana and brittany, jade crashed into someone. she accidentally made that someone's books fall to the ground. she decided to help that person and pick up their books. when she looked up and met the eyes of them, jade saw a very cute boy with blonde hair and beautiful colored eyes. he had a lettermen jacket from another school, which was blue and yellow, so jade knew he was new.