02. homecoming

"DON'T MAKE ME CALL AUNTIE SNIXX ON YOU!"

IT WAS JADE'S FIRST WEEK WORKING AT MCKINELY, AND IF SHE WAS BEING HONEST, SHE WAS A NERVOUS WREAK

IT WAS JADE'S FIRST WEEK WORKING AT MCKINELY, AND IF SHE WAS BEING HONEST, SHE WAS A NERVOUS WREAK. it wasn't because she was coming back to her high school, it was because she might bumped into a specific someone. someone who she wasn't prepared to see yet.

walking down the halls of mckinely, jade felt really old. sure, it wasn't so long ago that she had graduated, but she felt like she was growing up fast since it was a while that she had stepped foot in this school. the school seemed to be the same to her, only that the choir room no longer existed since sue took it down.

jade made a stop at the classroom that used to be the choir room. she saw how it became some sort of computer room. she began to have flashbacks of glee club. how she meet her amazing friends here, sang amazing solos, duets, and trios. she thought of all the amazing memories she had in glee club. ones that she would keep forever.

looking at the room next to it was mr. schue's old office, which was now rachel's. jade had heard about how rachel was trying to bring back glee club, which she though was a good idea. jade didn't want to enter her friend's office, she just wanted to go to hers and organized everything in there.

she began walking, her head held down. jade saw how the hallways were empty, due to the fact that mostly every student was in class. she kept her head down since she was for sure not going to bump into anyone, i mean, all the students and teachers were either in a class or in their office. but little did the young women know that someone was walking towards her, with their head held down as well.

not even a few minutes passed by, and jade accidentally bumped into someone. good job, jade, she thought to herself. she hadn't seen who she had bumped into yet, since her long lock were in her face. she fixed her hair and instantly regretted doing that when she saw who she had bumped into.

it was none other that sam evans.

"uh... sorry." sam said quickly, also being surprised for seeing jade. it was the first time seeing each other since the breakup, so it was awkward.

jade noticed how sam didn't have his blonde hair anymore, he has brown hair. she also noticed how he looked more like a man than a teenager. he was wearing a red polo shirt with some khaki pants. he was a bit taller than last time jade saw him, so she was practically holding her head up high to see him clear.

"it's o-okay." jade stuttered.

sam noticed how jade kind of had a glow since the breakup. yes, she looked beautiful when they were dating, but how was it possible for his now ex girlfriend to look way hotter? he noticed how her hair was still a bit ombre, but the blonde was somewhat fading away. she looked more mature and looked like a women than a teenager. she was wearing a burgundy dress that had a white shirt under it.