17. guilty pleasures

"MAMMA MIA, HERE I GO AGAIN!"

SAM AND JADE WHERE BOTH STANDING AT SAM'S LOCKER, ENJOYING EACH OTHER'S COMPANY

SAM AND JADE WHERE BOTH STANDING AT SAM'S LOCKER, ENJOYING EACH OTHER'S COMPANY. sam held both of jade's hands, as he leaned his shoulder against the lockers. the couple were talking about the plans they made yesterday for today after school. they were going to go to the park and have a nice picnic.

the two of them were so lost in each others eyes that they didn't even noticed blaine making his way to them. when blaine arrived, he rolled his eyes as he saw his two best friends looking at each other with love. he sometimes hated this because it would just remind him that he was single. it would also remind him about his crush on sam that he did not want jade to know about.

he decided to interrupt their little moment, as he cleared his throat to grab their attention. once he did, blaine gave sam some money, which made sam look at jade confused. "here. don't tell anyone and you don't have to thank me."

"dude, what are you doing?" sam asked him, very clueless at what was going on.

"it's only 50 bucks. just take the money." the couple looked at blaine very clueless as he explained himself what the fifty dollars were for. "i know what you've been up to, and it just has to stop."

"what are you talking about?" jade asked.

"last week, i found a shortcut between my locker and the parking lot... walking through the cafeteria cuts out 15 seconds from my daily routine... and yesterday i saw something. listen, i know your dad's been struggling, and i just want to help. help you feed you family. hunger's a bug problem in this country. although so is obesity, which is confusing."

sam looked at jade, before looking back at blaine. he got closer to him, making sure no one, besides jade and blaine, heard what he was about to say. "okay, can you promise to keep a secret?"

"yeah, of course."

"we've been stealing pasta." jade said out of the blue, making sam frowned because he wanted to say it.

"but it's not for dinner. it's... let us just show you."

grabbing jade and blaine's hand, sam led them to the art room. jade covered blaine's eyes, since she was the only one who knew about sam's secret. she then uncovered his eyes when sam gave her a signal. blaine looked around the room amazed.

"so... what do you think?"

"are those macaroni portraits?"

"they're sam's guilty pleasure. his art teacher thinks he's some sort of genius, which he obviously is. i don't know why it took so long for her to realize." sam smiled at his girlfriend, wrapping his arm around her waist, bringing her closer to him.