08. previously unaired christmas

"LET'S ADOPT THIS HAMSTER!"

IT WAS DECEMBER, MEANING IT WAS CHRISTMASTIME

IT WAS DECEMBER, MEANING IT WAS CHRISTMASTIME. every year at mckinley high, there was a contest for best looking tree. the glee club decided to participate, wanting to win the contest, and also, decorate the tree because it was that time of the year.

since it was december, it didn't just mean it was christmastime. it also meant it was jade's birthday. jade was the type of person who didn't care about celebrating or doing something big for her birthday. all she wanted to was spend time with the people she loved.

on the other hand, sam wanted jade to have the best birthday ever. this would be the first time as a couple celebrating jade's birthday, so it had to be special. thankfully, he had finn by his side to help him out.

he knew her birthday was in less than two weeks, but he wanted to do something special this week. sam knew that they might now be able to celebrate it on jade's exact birthday since her family always goes to mexico for christmas.

sam's thoughts were soon interrupted when mr. schue yelled, "we're going green guys!" that mad everyone cheer. mostly everyone in glee club loved christmas.

"i refuse to give up my wig and weave-aerosolized luster spay!"

"oka, you're fine, unique." mr. schue reassured his student. "this year's theme for the 50th annual mckinley classroom decorating contest is.. "green is good."" once again, everyone started to cheer, excited to decorate a tree for a contest. "sam, jade." mr. schue said, as the couple walked to the front of the class.

the couple were in charge for the christmas tree decorating contest. since the two of them were quite competitive, they wanted to make sure everything was perfect.

"all right." sam started off. "well, as seniors, mr. schue asked us to take over the, uh, decorating committee this year, so we're gonna need everyone's help in order to win this thing."

"oh, and we will win." jade said as her competitiveness started to kick in. sam chuckled, knowing that this side of jade was going to come out. "because the first prize is an antique glass angel, hand-blown thousands of years ago. this holy glass ornament us said to have magical powers to bring good luck, and possibly a way to stop my little brother for being so annoying."

"we're going all natural this year. we're gonna get pine cones, l.e.d lights."

"are we getting those from the l.e.d. bush out back?" kitty asked.

"this is exactly the kind of in-fighting that will make us lose, and we are not gonna stand for it." sam crossed his arms, making jade nod in agreement.