10. trio

"MAKING OUT AND BOOB TALK!"

(JUMPIN' JUMPIN' SANG BY JADE REEDS, SAM EVANS, AND BLAINE ANDERSON)

IT WAS A BRAND NEW WEEK AND JADE, SAM, AND BLAINE DECIDED TO START THE WEEK WITH A PERFORMANCE FOR GLEE CLUB. the trio decided to sing "jumpin' jumpin'" by destiny child's. it was a great way to start the week. also, they wanted to do one more performance before graduation.

as they performed, blaine and sam tried to body roll of jade, but they ended up failing and making jade giggle as she sang. sam went up to kitty and did his signature white chocolate move, only making artie move him and get jealous.

"you guys, that was amazing." mr. schue said as the three of them posed as the song ended. "but, um, i'm not sure it's right for nationals.."

"yes, cause unique will not be standing in the back swaying while you guys go all three-yonce in the spotlight."

kitty looked at unique and furrowed her eyebrows. "why does everything you say sound like that?"

"we know it's not right for nationals," jade started to explained. sam and blaine both nodded their heads in agreement. "we just wanted to do it for fun."

"yeah, we were talking and we realized that we'd never actually done a number together. well, here in glee club." blaine said, resting his hand on jade's shoulder.

"no, as seniors," sam began to say. "we realized we were running out of time and we wanted to feel the power of a trio."

"which, i learned in my senior math class, is about 25% less powerful than a quartet." artie said, feeling proud of himself.

"well, i'm really glad that you guys did that." mr. shue said, making the trio smile. "you probably don't realize this, but these are friendships that you're gonna cherish for the rest of your lives. and you've got to squeeze in as many experiences as you can because, for you seniors, you're all gonna be going your sprat ways very soon."

jade frowned, thinking that next year, she won't be coming back to mckinley as a student anymore. it made her sad because she was going to be leaving some new friends she made this year.

what made her even more sad was that finn wasn't going to be there for her graduation, just like how she was at his. they had planned what they were going to do after it when he use to work at mckinley. but, she had to make new plans since he was no there anymore.

what made jade snap out of her thoughts was when she heard tina cried. being the caring friend she was, jade made her way towards tina and kneeled down so she could see her face.