11. the sue sylvester shuffle

"everyone in glee club loves you, especially me"

(california girls by the cheerios)

after the performance, sue had a very bored face

after the performance, sue had a very bored face. she help out the megaphone and speak through it. "i'm bored. ladies, i am at loss. jade, please remind me of how i single-handily put cheerleading on the map."

"in 1979, you directed a made-for tv movie about the dallas cowboy cheerleaders called the dallas cowboy cheerleaders."

"that is correct. and in the meantime, what's changed? personal grooming habits? what's changed is i have completely lost interest. and ladies, i blame you. becky, more silicone falsies."

"got it coach." becky passed everyone a piece of chicken.

"you will each enhance your bust with an additional pair of chicken cutlets, in attempt to add some jiggle to what is the most boring routine i have ever witnessed."

"but coach sylvester, this is the most elaborate routine the cherries have ever done. we're shoo-ins at regionals next week and we're the favorite to win at nationals." quinn said.

"and yet i am still very bored. even things i used to think were hilarious... case in point. sandbags, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet."

santana sigh before slapping herself with the chicken.

"now slap brittany." santana slapped brittany with the chicken. "see? not even a chuckle."

"the problem is you keep trying to make a bigger and bigger spectacle. no matter how hard we try, we can't make a routine work unless you find a wat to make it interesting for you. you have to find a way to top yourself." quinn clapped back.

"q, you just may have a point. but to be sure, slap yourself with a chicken cutlet. you too little lady."

quinn and jade sighed before slapping themself with the chicken.

***