12. 100

"THIS IS JADE, MY BESTIE!"

THE NEW DIRECTIONS HAD LOST NATIONALS THE OTHER WEEK

THE NEW DIRECTIONS HAD LOST NATIONALS THE OTHER WEEK. that meant that glee club was going to be over, knowing that sue would want to end it since they didn't win first place. for this week, mr. schue decided to bring back past members, wanting everyone to be here this week before glee club ended.

glee club was really important to jade. she made lots of important friends and met the love of her life in glee club. everyone in glee helped her out when she was at her lowest. they helped her out when she was going through an eating disorder, her brother's passing, and finn's passing. they were her family and they will always be.

jade and sam entered the choir room, happy to see some of their old friends. sam went to puck and gave him a hug. the two boys had a rough friendship, since puck was trying to steal jade away from sam. but, they worked it out and they were best of friends.

mike chang wanted to make an entrance, wanting his welcome back to be special. so, he did the moonwalk and accidentally bumped into someone. that someone was none other than jade reeds. jade squealed and hugged mike tightly, giggling when he picked her and and twirled her.

"there's my favorite dance partner!" mike exclaimed, placing jade down.

"oh, how i miss dancing with you." jade said, giving mike one more hug, before taking a seat next to sam. mike followed along and sat behind here.

everyone had started to enter the choir room, greeting their old fiends and heir new friends. it was great until mercedes and rachel entered. jade could feel the tension between the two girls.they were both standing in front of a seat that was in the middle of the class. that seat was mostly for the leader of the group.

taking a seat quickly, rachel took the seat in the front, making mercedes sigh. kurt wanted everyone to get along, so he told the two girls, "greet each other."

mercedes cleared her throat, before putting on a smile and greeting rachel. "hello, rachel. i am so happy to hear about all of you success."

"oh, thank you so much, mercedes." rachel said. jade thought that the two girls were being sarcastic. "and you are looking well."

"thank you. now, if you'll excuse me, i'll make my way to the back of the bus." mercedes then went to go sit at the back, clearly not happy about it.

mr. schue clapped his hands together, something he would always do when he wanted all of his students attention, or when class was about to start. "100 lessons."

"hey, can i get finn's plaque when we clear this place out?" puck asked, earning a glare from jade. puck glared back at jade, pointing at his air force uniform. jade frowned, confused as to why puck did that.