13. comeback

"the justin bieber experience"

(sam's voiceover) things have been weird since quinn got mono a couple of weeks

(sam's voiceover) things have been weird since quinn got mono a couple of weeks. everyone tells me that she must've kissed finn but i believe what she told me what really happened. i know she's into me. i just get that feeling i'm loosing her. i can't let that happen. quinn's the best thing that has ever happened to me since i got to this school. but how? of course. my dad always said there are two ways to get a women to love you; take her hunting and rock n roll. i knew what i had to do. i mean, who's more rock n roll than justin bieber. no one that who. the hair was step one. step two was booking a couple of bat mitzvah gigs to test how my one-new-band would go over. heads up quinn fabray. you're about to be hit head on with a full blonde bieber.

***

sam had a new look

sam had a new look. his hair was different, he didn't have on his lettermen jacket on. instead he had a purple sweater. he saw jade at her locker looking for a book. she had a very focused look on her face. the couple of weeks, sam had noticed that jade hasn't been spending time with finn as usual. he noticed that she's been lonely these past couple of weeks. sure she would hang out with him, mike, tina, santana, kurt and blaine, but it wasn't the same. to lighten up her mood, sam decided to go up to her and tell her about his one-man-band, the justin experience.

jade finally found the book she was looking for and closed her locker. before she left to go to her math class, she saw sam. she noticed that his hair was a bit different. he came over to her. "hi!"

jade giggled as he smile brightly. "hi. did you get a haircut or something over the weekend?"

"that's why i'm here to talk to you about. not my hair, of course, but the reason to it. you like justin bieber?"

"i'm not a big fan of the biebs, but i do love some of his songs."

"well, i'm going to change your mind. after this week is over, you're gonna be obsess with the biebs, maybe you would even like blonde bieber."