10. glee, actually

"JADE AND BISCUITS, THE NEW COUPLE!"

SEEING FINN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY, JADE WALKED UP TO HIM, SKIPPING

SEEING FINN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY, JADE WALKED UP TO HIM, SKIPPING. it was almost christmas, and jade was so excited. you could say christmas was her favorite holiday.

ever since she had told sam what she was going through, she felt better. she had been eating more and back to her happy self. sure, bree would still make fun of her and her weight, but jade decided to ignore her, and continue with her day.

tapping his left shoulder, jade quickly went to the other side, causing finn to spin around. finally seeing her, finn gave her a smile. "oh, hey!"

"hi!"

"you know, i've been seeing you more happy and healthier than before. has sam helped you out?"

jade smiled, feeling herself blush. "uh, yeah. he's been a great help. you also have been a great help, but sam's a bit more protective than you. which i never thought i would meet someone that's way more protective than finn hudson if i'm being honest. he's been helping eat more and i gained 5 pounds in less than a month. i know, be proud of me."

finn couldn't believe what he was hearing. his best friend had gain 5 pounds, and he was very proud. as he stopped walking, he pulled her into a hug, twirling her around as jade giggled.

"5 pounds?! i am very proud!" finn said, a bit too loud causing students to look at him weird. calming himself down, he linked arms with jade and began to walk through the halls again. "i'm glad you have someone like sam. i knew he was the only person to help you out. kinda makes me a bit sad that you might not need me anymore."

seeing him pout a bit, jade tried to make him happy. "hey, don't say that. you were a great help by telling him. if you hadn't told him, then i think he still wouldn't have known, so thank you."

giving her a you're welcome, they had stopped walking when a happy brittany pierce came up to them, holding a bag and wearing a santa hat.

"hi, jade, finn. i have a present for both of you." the two of them gasped, excited for the present the blonde girl was going to give them.

"here jade, here's some tickets to mexico so you can visit your family there. i know you miss them so much, especially your abuelita's cooking." passing her the tickets, brittany turned to finn. "here you go finn, brand new keys to your brand new 2013 toyota camry. merry christmas and happy early birthday j."

standing there in shock, finn and jade had their mouth hung open as brittany left, skipping to give others presents.

being the first one to speak, finn cleared his throat and looked at the keys brittany gave him. "what just happened?"