06. what the world needs now

"TWO LATINA BESTIES HELPING EACH OTHER!"

BRITTANY HAD INVITED ARTIE AND JADE OVER FOR SOME HELP

BRITTANY HAD INVITED ARTIE AND JADE OVER FOR SOME HELP. the help she needed was for her and santana's wedding. she choose her two friends because artie was very good at directing, which meant he had good ideas. meanwhile jade, she was very good at organizing things.

as the three entered the room of brittany, jade felt a bit nostalgic as she entered. she remembered the first time she came over to brittany's house. it was during duets competition back in sophomore year. since the two of them were partners, brittany invited jade over to discuss the song they would be doing for the competition.

if you compare that room from three years ago to this one, you could see that it has changed. there was still some features that looked familiar, but some of them had changed. jade smiled as she recognized the familiar station where fondue for two would always be filmed in. she never was in an episode, but jade was a number one fan of the show.

"welcome to my bedroom." brittany said, gesturing her room to jade and artie. jade looked down at artie, who was already looking at her. brittany had probably forgotten that the two of them had already visit her room years back.

placing a hand on the blonde's shoulder, jade gave her a small smile. "britt, i've been here before. we were duet partners at one point." that only made brittany smile and not say anything.

"and i've been in here before, as well." artie added in. "we dated for, like, three months."

brittany frowned, completely forgetting that she had dated artie before. "i would have remembered if i dated a guy with glasses, okay?"

artie gave jade a confused look, only to receive jade shrugging her shoulders, not wanting to be part of that conversation. he sighed and moved closer to her, who was already sitting on the edge of brittany's bed.

"i have a question for both of you." brittany said, sitting next to jade. "i would like to hire you to be santana's and my wedding planner. for free."

jade's eyes immediately widen as she heard her friend say that. first, santana wanted her to be her maid of honor, which she gladly accepted quickly. now, brittany was asking her if she could help plan the wedding. jade was now excited for this big wedding of her two friends.

"i would love too!" she exclaimed. since jade was so excited, artie looked at her a bit scared, not knowing if he should back away from jade or try to calm her down.

"i would also love too." he said, gripping his wheelchair tightly. "but, if i may ask, why us?"

after calming down, jade was wondering the exact same thing. why did brittany want her and artie to help her plan her wedding?