04. duets

"LOR MANARI!"

IT WAS A BRAND NEW WEEK, MEANING BRAND NEW LESSON

IT WAS A BRAND NEW WEEK, MEANING BRAND NEW LESSON. starting glee club, jade and finn sang "don't go breaking my heart" before mr. shue entered the class, late like usual.

(DON'T GO BREAKING MY HEART SANG BY JADE REEDS AND FINN HUDSON)

when they finished, they all clapped. jade try to ignore the death stare rachel was giving them both.

"alright let's give it up for finn and jade. also sorry i'm late, i uh, was in principal figgins office. bad news guys. puckerman's in juvie."

"it was really a matter of time." tina said.

"what did he do?" asked quinn.

"he drove his mom's volvo through the front of a convenience store and drove off with the atm."

brittany, santana, and jade laugh. "when is he getting out?" jade asked worriedly but also trying so hard not to laugh.

"unknown."

"he might be the dumbest person on the planet, and that coming from me." brittany said. "you're not dumb brit." jade tells her.

"guys let's have some sympathy."

"for a guy who puts his needs before the team's? we need his voice and his bad boy stage presence." finn said.

"we can't look at this as, as a crisis. and opportunity."

"for what? further embarrassment and humiliation?" quinn asked.

"for welcoming our new member, sam evans!"

at the mention of sam's name, jade shot her head up and smile widely when she saw him enter. when he locked eyes with her, he smiled back waving. jade felt a kicked from her chair. she turned around and saw santana who was smirking at her.

"there he is. how's it going?" finn asked.

"hey everybody! i'm sam. sam-i-am and i don't like green eggs and ham." sam said earning a giggle from jade. he smiled at her.

"oh, wow. he has no game."

finn gets up from his chair and say, "okay! this is gonna be great. you're not gonna regret joining, sam."

"oh, good."

"sam you sit right here" finn pointed to a chair next to his and jade's.