19. old dog, new tricks

"DOGGY FEVER!"

JADE WAS WONDERING AROUND, LOOKING AT THE DOGS

JADE WAS WONDERING AROUND, LOOKING AT THE DOGS. she loved dogs so much that as she looked around, she really wanted to get one. but, she knew that with school and working at the spotlight diner, she wouldn't have time to take care of one. sure, sam would be a huge help, but what about when he would go away for his modeling gigs.

so, she decided to wait until she finished her schooling and had some time. maybe in the future when her and sam would start a family, the couple would get a dog. she knew that for sure since the both of them were dog lovers. it's like the had dog fever every time they saw one.

as jade wondered around, sam was also looking at the dogs, especially a specific one that caught his eyes. when he saw that dog, he immediately wanted it. the only problem was, how was he going to convince his girlfriend and mercedes? if sam was being honest, mercedes did scare him sometimes, not so much jade.

he knew that jade had a very soft spot for dogs,, so if he convinced her to getting one, maybe she will fall in love with him even more than she was. that's what he thought. dogs always make a girl happy, right?

sam kneeled down to the dog that interested him. he then began to talk to it, like if he was just another person. he began to talk in a baby voice and began to make some impression as well. sam was definitely in his own little world now, since he didn't noticed someone stand right behind him.

that person standing behind him was none other than jade reeds. she found this moment so cute. sure, she has caught sam doing cute things in the past, even before they were dating. but, this moment specifically, just made her heart melt. how can someone do something that is not that special, but still make her heart beat fast?

realizing she had been standing behind her boyfriend like some creep, jade decided to tap sam on shoulder. when sam felt a tap on his shoulder, he jumped a bit, since he was in his own little world. he turned around and saw the most beautiful smile that he fell in love with.

"hi, baby!" sam got up and hugged, taking her by surprised. part of her thought that he was just showing her some love, but the other part knew he wanted something.

"hi, bub. why are you so excited?"

sam pulled away and went back to admiring the dog he was talking to. "well, i have to be excited because we are here looking at dogs. and baby, you know how i feel about dogs. i treat them like if they were my child."

jade giggled, bending down next to him. "i know. you have doggy fever." sam smiled, and shrugged his shoulder. he knew he had dog fever, but he did not want to admit it.