11. michael

"it's time to see who's bad"

jade, santana, brittany, mercedes, kurt and blaine were walking down the hallway discussing the reason why the new directions won sectionals

jade, santana, brittany, mercedes, kurt and blaine were walking down the hallway discussing the reason why the new directions won sectionals. although jade chose some pretty amazing songs and were worth winning, she wished she could've chosen michael.

"we did michael. you guys didn't. this happened weeks ago. why are you guys still obssessing?" kurt said.

jade looked at kurt as she crossed her arms. "one word kurt. michael."

"guys, fear not. the world tour of the cirque du soleil tribute show, immortal to michael jackson, is coming to columbus in june. we should all go." blaine said but was ignored by everyone.

"you guys don't get it. i don't want to see the spectacle that is michael. i want to be the spectacle." mercedes said. "look, we love being back in new directions, but..."

jade cut off mercedes. "we hate that we missed our chance this year to do michael." blaine looked at her and smiled while giving her a side hug to cheer her up. "i get it. and i've been thinking a lot about regionals and... maybe we can do michael again." he smirked at jade as he began to sing 'wanna be starting something'.

(wanna be startin' something by blaine)

***

"okay, favorite michael jackson memory

"okay, favorite michael jackson memory. go" blaine said while at the lima beam with jade, santana, rachel, kurt, and artie. "mine is probably when he performed at the super bowl. such an iconic performance he pulled. when i first watched it when i was 3 with my sister. that's when i realized i wanted to be a performer." jade said as artie nodded along.

"when i was one, my mom showed me the vhs tape of his motown special, and he did the moonwalk across the stage for the first time in history, i uttered my first words; 'hot damn.' i owe the king of pop a deep debt of gratitude."