08. thanksgiving

"YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN MAKE HER BETTER!"

MARLEY AND JADE HAD BEEN BOTH SUFFERING WITH THE SAME PROBLEM

MARLEY AND JADE HAD BEEN BOTH SUFFERING WITH THE SAME PROBLEM. what they didn't know was that they where both going through it, together. marley had been skipping meals almost all the time, while jade would eat, but would only eat about two three bites. although, she has gotten better, since finn would force-feed her.

the two girls did know how insecure they both were. each day, they would remind each other how beautiful they were, and how they don't need to listen to people. but in reality, they did listen to what people said about them.

with linked arms, marley and jade walked down the hallways. "when i was seven years old, i had a dream." marley told jade. "it's the first one i actually remember. i was alone... on a stage wearing a beautiful dress. i couldn't really see the audience, but i could feel the full house. they had all come for one reason, to hear me sing."

stopping at her locker, jade gave marley a soft smile. "well, i know for a fact that that dream is gonna happen. maybe this week with sectionals."

"you really think so."

"i know so." jade reassured her, grabbing her books from her locker. "the first dream i can remember was that i was fairy and finn was sometime of bad guy."

the two girls laughed, linking arms again. the two had gotten closer as the day has gone by. when she had the chance after school and cheerios practice, jade would alway meet marley in the cafeteria so they could hang out. sometimes she would go to the cafeteria because marley's mom would always have cookies and biscuits for her. that was the only time she actually felt like eating.

"you two know each other for a long time, huh?"

"yeah, it was weird for everyone when i first came here because i was known as the quarterback's best friend. although some of the football guys didn't care and would still throw slushees at me."

"well, i don't see them throwing the now."

"that's because they are finally accepting us because we're national champions. but anyways, your mom told me she's going on a diet."

marley's face lit up as the topic of the conversation went to her mom. "oh my god, yes. my mom's doing great with her diet. she's lost 12 pounds!"

jade gasped, feeling proud of ms. rose. "that's so great!"

"yeah, it is!" marley let out a sigh, receiving a concern look on her face. "i'm scared that the dress for sectionals won't fit me. i'm also scared that if it doesn't fit me, then tina will go all cohen crazy on me."