07. transitioning

"SECOND CHANCES ARE SOMETIMES GOOD!"

WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAYS OF MCKINLEY, BLAINE FELT LIKE HE WAS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL

WALKING DOWN THE HALLWAYS OF MCKINLEY, BLAINE FELT LIKE HE WAS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL. he would usually come here when he wasn't teaching the warblers, so before school ended so he could get the chance to see his friends working her at mckinely. as much as he loved working at dalton, he really loved coming to mckinley because all the fun memories would fly back to his mind.

he passed the glee club as he made his way to his best friend's office. blaine stopped for a minute, just to admire the classroom that he loved to visit everyday when he was a highschool student. it looked exactly the same, which he thought was nice.

jade was also walking down the hallways, with one of the cheerios. the young cheerio girl had a question for jade. the question was about the choreography she had given the cheerios for competition.

as she talked to her student, she noticed blain standing in front of the door of the glee club. she smiled, knowing that he was thinking about some old memories he had in that classroom. she told her student to meet her at her office after school, so they could talk about her question. the student nodded and walked away from jade, probably going to one of her classes.

jade found herself walking to blaine, who was still in the same position as earlier. tapping on his shoulder, jade jumped a bit when blaine did the same thing. he turned around, only to calm down a bit when he saw jade.

"woah there! am i that ugly?" jade joked.

all blaine did was place his hands on hi ships and rolled his eyes. "no, you're beautiful actually." he said, receiving a thank you from jade. "just didn't expect you to come and creep behind me."

giggling, jade linked her arms with is, walking back to her office, or wherever the path headed. "sorry for scary you, blaine warbler. speaking of the warblers, why isn't my favorite one coaching my other favorites?"

"well, your number one favorite warbler has a bit of a break time, like any regular teacher. besides, i teach after school, like most clubs. so i decided to come here and tell you the news that i received this morning form sam."

news? what news? jade thought.

"is someone pregnant?" was the first thing could think of. every time someone was gonna tell her big news, it either meant someone was pregnant, someone died, or someone was getting married.

blaine looked at her confused, not sure why she would think that. "uh... no one is pregnant, j. but the big news is that rachel's dad is selling their house and we are going to throw a childhood going away party."