01. till death do us apart

"MR. AND MRS. EVANS!"

IT WAS TIME TO GO WEDDING SHOPPING FOR JADE'S WEDDING DRESS

IT WAS TIME TO GO WEDDING SHOPPING FOR JADE'S WEDDING DRESS. not so many people went to go help jade, since she wanted it to be a surprise to everyone. the people she invited was her mom, maddie, santana, and marley. the reason she invited only two of her friends was because they were the matron of honor and the maid of honor.

it wasn't hard to convince santana to be jade's matron of honor, since she was her maid of honor. for marley, it did take some convincing. she was obviously happy that her best friend was offering the role of maid of honor, she was just too scared to mess it up. but after some reassuring, she accepted it.

jade was glad maddie got along with all of her friends, especially santana and marley. santana and maddie were literally the same person. they were actually best friends when they both were cheerios, which was for two years since maddie graduated earlier than santana.

when jade brought marley over one time, which was during guilty pleasures week, maddie instantly fell in love with he young girl. she said it reminded her of a small jade, because of how shy marley was during the first meet up. marley has gain some confidence throughout the years though.

"look, mija." melissa said, having her arm linked with jade's. "don't stress out about finding the perfect dress, alright. if it happens not to be in this store, we can always go to another one. just don't be like maddie, alright. took weeks of just finding the dress for her."

maddie scoffed, feeling quite offended. yes, she was a perfectionist and wanted everything to be perfect, especially on her wedding day. she just couldn't help it. if maddie wanted her special night with her husband to be perfect, then she will take as many weeks as she could.

entering the shop, the girls and melissa were greeted by a young lady worker. they all followed her lead to where all the dresses where located at.

"looks like you have a lot to choose from, reeds." santana said, already looking through the dresses. not being able to say a word, jade just nodded her head.

it took at least an hour to for each girl to choose at least two dresses for jade. there was just too many to choose from. there was puffy ones, silky one, laced one, short or long ones. just many different types of style.

jade began to try them on, which meant it was a wedding fashion show. not gonna lie, jade loved trying on the dresses. usually, when it came to special occasion like prom, weddings, or anything important, jade didn't really like demonstrating different dresses to people. this time though, it was different.

it felt like she actually needed the help from someone to choose the dress for her wedding. she was grateful for that because she knew this wedding wouldn't be happening without any help.