01. love, love, love

"GO PROPOSE TO YOUR MAN!"

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE HAVING A BLAST AT THE ARCADE

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE HAVING A BLAST AT THE ARCADE. it was like a little treat for winning regionals. they basically went to every ride in the arcade. but, they weren't complaining.

it had been jade's idea to go to the arcade. she had known about kitty liking artie, so she wanted to be a great friend and help her out. 

as she was sitting on sam's lap and watching him get frustrated over a game to win a cute dinosaur, jade's eyes met where kitty and artie where at. she smiled, fishing it very cute that the two were acting like a couple.

jade was soon caught off gaurd, when sam started cheering. she let out a giggle when she saw jake and marley giving the couple a death stare, knowing that they had just lost.

sam grabbed the green cute dinosaur from the worker, and have it to jade. "here you go m'lady."

"oh why thank you." she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"you know, you guys cheated." jake argued as the two couple walked down to the bumper cars.

"you're just mad that we're better than you. now, if you excuse us, sam and i are gonna be the first ones to get a car."

jake and marley had no time to think as jade and sam went running to the bumper cars. jade giggled as sam picked her up since he ran faster than her.

once they got in the car, they were the first ones there, as the rest of them were left behind.

"my goal is to hit blaine as hard as i can that he flies off." sam said, making room for jade to sit down.

"that's an amazing goal. mine is to hit jake because by the look he's giving us right now, i think he's gonna target us."

sam's eyes met where jade's where, seeing how jake had a devilish smile on his face. he let out a nervous laugh, scooting closer to jade.

"maybe we shouldn't, bubba. he kind of looks scary."

"yeah, maybe you're right. let's just go for blaine."

hearing his name being called out, blaine turned to look at the couple. "i heard my name."

sam and jade both looked at each other with wide eyes, trying not to blow their cover.

"we were just saying how much we love our warbler son." jade said, resting her head on sam's shoulder.

blaine didn't believe them one bit, rolling his eyes and getting into one of the cars.