13. diva

"I CAN BE A DIVA!"

FINN HUDSON HAD THE HELP OF EMMA PILLSBURY FOR THIS WEEK'S GLEE ASSIGNMENT

FINN HUDSON HAD THE HELP OF EMMA PILLSBURY FOR THIS WEEK'S GLEE ASSIGNMENT. since most of glee's divas were no longer with them and out of state, finn wanted to find a replacement for them. so that was what the lesson was about this week.

he wrote the word "diva" on the whiteboard. everyone seemed to be interested in this assignment for this week. jade was just happy that finn was finally able to find a marker to write on the board.

"so, now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong. diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse. miss pillsbury."

ms. pillsbury smiled as finn stood next to her. "that's right. the online urban dictionary defines a diva as "a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. she is not a trick-ass hoe and she does not sweat da haterz."

"great, so i guess the guys are screwed this week."

blaine seemed to be offended by the comment that was just made. of course guys can be divas. kurt was a diva, right?

"um... guys can be divas."

"i myself have been considered quite a diva at many local restaurants because i know what i want and i will send a dish back." ms. pillsbury said with a smile on her face.

"you might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell unique, and one of them is d-i-v-a... diva. m'kay?"

"shante, i stay, and it will be brought, dished out, and served and mopped up by the time you even pick out a wig." tina said. "looking at you, clocking that sadness. i have more diva in my little finger than you have in you whole any inch, wade unique."

"listen, guys can be divas."

jade has zoned out from the argument, not wanting to be part of it. she was thinking if she could be a diva or not. the only time she was ever a diva was around her sister maddie.

what made her snapped out of her thoughts was when blaine, brittany, unique, and tina decided to walk out and start singing beyonce's song "diva."

(DIVA SANG BY BLAINE ANDERSON, UNIQUE ADAMS, TINA COHEN CHANG, BRITTANY S. PIERCE, MARLEY ROSE, AND KITTY WILDE)

"and that is how i made the manager cry at the cheesecake factory." ms. pillsbury said. "by being a diva. yay, divas."

***