12. naked

"YOU ARE SPECIAL!"

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE FINALLY BACK IN THE COMPETITION THANKS TO JADE, SAM, AND BLAINE

THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE FINALLY BACK IN THE COMPETITION THANKS TO JADE, SAM, AND BLAINE. thanks to the three of them, the warblers were disqualified from the competition. finn couldn't be more proud and happy to be back.

"all right, people, we are back!" finn said, making everyone clap in excitement. "first of all, big props to sam, jade, and blaine for all their hard work to make this happen."

blaine turned around to look at the couple as he clapped his hands. jade gave both blaine and sam a high five, while sam silencing said, "blamade!."

"but... there's no time to celebrate. we just los three weeks of prep time for regionals, and we still have to raise $400 to pay for the bus to get to the competition in indianapolis. it's the paris of indiana. i propose a bake sale. i mean... it worked last time."

"well, that's because puck spiked the cupcakes with mary jane."

jade nodded her head once artie said that. there was no way students would buy cupcakes from them. some of them couldn't even bake. they had to come up with another idea to help them raise money.

"i'd be willing to cut off my hair to sell it for extra cash." joe suggested.

kitty rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "to who? jamaican kids with rastafarian cancer? or as rigging on a haunted pirate ship?"

"i could sell more of my semen." sam said, earning a look of confusion from jade. "more?"

"this is silly. i know exactly how we're gonna get the money." tina said, not wanting to hear another suggestion. ""the men of mckinley" calendar. let's face it... this is the cutest crop of glee boys we've ever had."

jade couldn't help but agree with tina. although mike wasn't here to be in the calendar with the rest of the boys, she still thought it was a good idea.

"it''s january, so it's the perfect time to sell them. there are six guys, so each one can take two months." finn nodded his head at his best friend, listening closely to what she was saying.

"i think blaine should definitely be december. you can do a suntan thing but sexy. sexy claus."

blaine looked a bit uncomfortable, not liking that all the eyes where on him once again. he thanked god that jade decided to save the day by agreeing with tina.

"tina's right. we can have our blaine warbler her be the sexiest santa ever." she teased blaine as she patted him on the head, making him chuckle.