22. goodbye

"i'm not ready to say goodbye"

the original members; jade, tina, artie, rachel, mercedes, and kurt were performing the first ever song they did in glee club, "sit down you're rocking the boat"

the original members; jade, tina, artie, rachel, mercedes, and kurt were performing the first ever song they did in glee club, "sit down you're rocking the boat". it brought back many memories, happy ones. this week, was the last week for the seniors before the could say goodbye. everyone was pretty sad about it, but made sure to keep a smile on their faces.

everyone clapped as they finished performing. "that was the most ghetto number i have ever seen." santana said.

jade made her way to sit down next to sam as mr. shue came in. "nationals champs, baby! this week's assignment is easy. graduation is just a few days away. there's nothing left to prepare for. our work here is done, so there's only one thing left to do. say goodbye."

jade frowned, not really wanting to say goodbye to her friends that were graduating. especially finn. "underclassmen, pick some songs to say goodbye to the seniors. seniors, pick a song to say goodbye to us."

"a part of me wants to lock these doors and stay in here with everyone forever."

"we can use the wastebasket for the toilet, and then we could eat joe for the food, since she's been her the shortest, so we knew her least." brittany said earning confused looks from everyone.

"i really hope you're about to rap." quinn said.

"no such luck. i'm leading by example here. this one... is for you guys.

(forever you by mr. shue)

jade rested her head on sam's shoulder as she felt tears come down her face. it was going to be hard for her to say goodbye. part of her just didn't want this moment to end. the glee club had become her second family. they were always there for her when she needed it. and saying goodbye to them, was going to be very tough for her.

***