03. makeover

"PRESIDENT, VICE PRESIDENT, AND FIRST LADY!"

BLAINE ANDERSON WAS RUNNING FOR STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT

BLAINE ANDERSON WAS RUNNING FOR STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT. since he was a senior this year, he wanted to join as many clubs as he could, but at the same time, he also wanted to have fun. becoming president was his main priority at the moment, though.

being the student body president meant they had to have a vice president. and who wouldn't fit the role better if it wasn't jade reeds. she was smart, knew what to say, and since she was a cheerio, maybe people would vote for blaine.

walking to her locker, blaine tapped her shoulder, causing her to stop organizing her books and look up at him. she smiled wehn she saw him. "blaine warbler, or should i say future president warbler."

"jade, it's blaine anderson, not blaine warbler."

"sorry, been hanging out with brittany too much." she said, giving blaine an apologetic smile.

"it's alright. i cam her because as your future president, i need a vice president. so, i was wondering, why not ask the intelligent miss jade amelia reeds."

"so we're using full names now. good thing you don't know my other last name, that would make my name longer." blaine looked at her confused, as she had no emotions on her face.

"uh, anyways, would you like to be my vice president?"

before answering, brittany and sam came up to them. sam kissed jade on her cheek, before standing next to brittany. "blaine warbler? i'd like to introduce you to sam evans."

blaine and jade looked at each other confused as to why brittany was introducing them to someone they already knew. he shook sam's hand awkwardly. "um, we've actually met several times."

"he's your candidate for vice president."

jade couldn't help but feel proud of her boyfriend, meanwhile blaine wanted jade to be his vice president, not sam. "uh, no. i'm picking my own running mate. i was thinking about jade."

"shut up, blaine. let this cute guy talk." jade said, putting a hand over his mouth.

"my family's on food stamps, so that will get you the sympathy vote. i'm not gay, so that'll help with the not-gay vote, and you know, i don't mean to brag, but..." sam leaned in closer, pulling his george bush impression. "my impressions are hilarious 100% of the time."

jade was the only one who laughed. she looks at the blaine, with a disappointed face. "it's george bush, come on."

blaine finally decided to give in and accept sam as his vice president. "okay, sure." jade clapped, hugging sam very tightly.