06. movin' out

"BLAMADE TAKE OVER NEW YORK!"

THIS WEEK WAS A BIG WEEK FOR JADE

THIS WEEK WAS A BIG WEEK FOR JADE. she was going to new york to tour around nyu. she was excited because not only was she going to see the school she was going to attend next year, but she was going to new york with blaine and sam. jade was also excited to see santana, rachel, ad kurt.

there was one thing the three of them had to do before they could leave. in order to leave, mr. schue had told them they had to perform a song that went with the assignment. this week's assignment was billy joel.

mr. schue gathered everyone around the piano, as he talked about how sue didn't put any arts for finding a career. jade found herself zoning out as mr. schue kept talking. she leaned her head on sam's shoulder, almost falling asleep.

what made her come back to reality was when marley nudged her, making her raise her head up from sam's shoulder.

"and that's why this week is about a funny looking child who had a hard time in the music industry." mr. schue said, writing "billy joel" on the whiteboard. "billy had to fight for his entire career for a very long time. he was failed and disappointed, wrote numbers that nobody wanted, he played piano in bars just to pay the rent, people said he would never make it because he didn't look right."

"translation, too jewish." jake said, making eye contact with marley and jade. the two girls looked at him annoyed, rolling their eyes. just with that look on the two girls faces, jake knew that they were still mad at him.

some of the students around them seemed to notice, but decided to ignore it and continue with the lesson. mr. schue shrugged his shoulders, continuing on. "but he ignored them. and continued to follow his dreams and became the third best selling artist ever. he's a true inspiration for anyone who wants to pursuit a career in arts."

holding his hands out to sam, jade, and blaine, mr. schue decided to tell the rest of the class what was happening with the three. "just like our very own mr. blaine anderson, mr. sam evans, and ms. jade reeds."

everyone clapped and cheered for the three seniors who were going to new york.

"as you all know, my nyada audition is this week. it's terrifying so i leave today to get some last minutes tips from kurt and rachel." blaine explained.

"and i'm, coming because i have an interview at the theatre department at hunter college." sam said. "they loved my tornado of talent impressions reel and i'm up for this awesome scholarship, the channing tatum former male stripper grant."

jade smiled, feeling proud of her boyfriend. it was her turn to explain why she was going to new york. "i'm going because to tour around nyu. i got a scholarship to nyu and they send me an email to go there and tour around the school. kurt and rachel's friend is going to show me around since he also goes there."