14. new new york

"IS MY LITTLE JADEY JEALOUS?!"

NEW YORK HAS BEEN AMAZING FOR THE ONE AND ONLY, JADE REEDS

NEW YORK HAS BEEN AMAZING FOR THE ONE AND ONLY, JADE REEDS. not only was she going to her dream college, but she was living with her boyfriend and her best friends. at first, jade thought she was not gonna love living here, since it was a big city. but, jade was wrong, she fell in love with the big city that she wanted to stay here forever.

going to nyu made jade pretty busy though, since she had classes almost everyday. today, she didn't have classes, and jade was happy to spend her day with the people she loves the most.

what caught her off was when a car pulled up in front of her, sam, and their friends. jade got a bit of ptsd, since her brother did pass away from a car crash. so, she got closer to sam, and hid behind him.

jade was then relieved when rachel came out of the back seat with a bright smile. all of them gasped at the car, not knowing how rachel got it or why she got it. rachel then started explaining everything to them.

"i can call him any time of day, he's mazing." rachel said, still happy about getting a personal driver. "he doesn't even say a word. it's like living in a high end coffee commercial every day."

"unbelievable." blaine breathed out.

hearing her stomach growl a bit, jade placed her hands on her stomach, something she would do when she was hungry or when her stomach started to hurt. "so, where we going to eat? i'm kind of starving."

sam nodded, also placing his hands on his stomach. "someplace cheap or free?"

"no, it is my treat and my ride." rachel insisted. "you guys have been so great and so emotionally supportive of me during the entire out of town funny girl run."

"and for your move back to the loft, which you never carried your own clothes or furniture." kurt said, making rachel protest.

"it's heavy!" she exclaimed, making her way to blaine and linking arms with him. "come on, we're gonna go to the odeon. can we pop the trunk?"

"trunk is full." the driver said, almost with no emotion.

"can i sit in the front then?"

"full too."

rachel sighed, looking back at her friends. how was artie going to fit in the car, she thought.

but, artie seemed to have already made a plan, as he kept smiling at his friends. "oh, it's okay. sam, jade and i can just meet you there. right, guys?"