14. blame it on the alcohol

"alcohol awareness week"

santana was walking with jade right next to her

santana was walking with jade right next to her. she was complaining to her about the party rachel was throwing. "i'm sure it'll be alright." jade reassured her.

"it's gonna be awful. is anybody going?" jade pulled of her phone and dialed artie. "let me find out. did you hear?"

"yes mercedes just told me." he said through the phone. "tell them i'll go if they go." they heard mercedes say.

"you tell them yourself. i any no pony express." santana felt her phone vibrate. she picked it up and it was mercedes. "you going, right?"

"only if there's liquor because a rachel berry party is not something i can do sober."

"but it's alcohol awareness week." jade said. santana turned to the young girl. "precisely. and i am aware of how much fun alcohol is. let's ask puckerman." she dialed puck.

"you're go for puck."

"noah, it's jadetana and artcedes. can your friend score us some wine coolers?"

"no. but his i.d can." the five meet eachother near the stairs. "well, if we're all in, it's settled. the rachel berry house party train wreak extravaganza is officially a go." mercedes said as they all went their separate ways.

***

jade arrived at rachel's house with mike and tina

jade arrived at rachel's house with mike and tina. once she saw sam, she made her way over to him. they both hugged and once they pulled away she told him, "if it gets boring, you maybe want to ditch and go with mike and tina to breadstix." sam nodded.

finn, kurt, and blaine arrived as well. jade saw blaine and kurt and excused herself from the conversation she was having with mike, tina and sam, and ran up to him.