13. heart

"you love me?"

since valentines day was coming up, that meant that it would be jade and sam's first one ever as a couple

since valentines day was coming up, that meant that it would be jade and sam's first one ever as a couple. jade and sam were sitting next to each other during glee club. they had their hands together as sam was drawing small circles on jade's hand. she had her head rested on his shoulder. they felt great being back together.

"okay, everybody." mr. shue said as he entered the classroom. "let's hear it for love. your assignment for valentine's week is to find and perform the world's greatest love songs. now, regionals is next week, and we still need to raise $250 for costumes and hair spray."

"oh, god. not another bake sale." jade said quietly, making sam chuckle.

"if any student gives ten dollars, we will sing these 'world's greatest love songs' to their valentine. we will serenade each classroom." some people groaned while others cheered.

"two years ago, we went room to room christmas caroling, they threw food." tina complained.

"and shoes." jade added on remembering the moment.

sugar rose her hand up and mr. shue nodded at her. "here's a spoonful of sugar for you all. don't sweat the small stuff, and it's all small stuff when you're rich. so, here you go." sugar said handing mr. shue money.

"uh, sugar, i can't take that."

"take it!" both kurt and jade said at the same time not really wanting to do a bake sale or go sing for people and getting food thrown at them again.

"okay. everybody, give it up for sugar." mr. shue said as everyone in glee clapped for her. sugar smiled brightly. "i love the sound of applause, even if i have to buy it. okay, everyone, look under your chairs. expect you, artie. your chair kept moving, so i hideous surprise in the wastebasket." artie went to go get his surprise and the others looked down at their chair.

when jade was getting hers, she turned around and saw how puck had a face full of chocolate. she furrowed her brows as he stared at her innocently. "i found my ten minutes ago."

"v-day is fave day ever. and to help me celebrate, my daddy's throwing me a huge, ride party at brreadstix. and i'm naming it the sugar shack. and... drumroll, rachel." rachel tried to drumroll as finn helped her a bit. "you're all invited! but you have to bring a date. no single people allowed. they're sad and boring and they don't exist in my world."

"um, but you're single."

"not for long." sugar said smirking.