11. sadie hawkins

"BLAMADE!"

SAM EVANS HAD BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE WARBLERS ALL LAST NIGHT AND ALL DAY TODAY

SAM EVANS HAD BEEN THINKING ABOUT THE WARBLERS ALL LAST NIGHT AND ALL DAY TODAY. he knew something didn't make sense when they performed during sectionals. he found it very weird and he knew it wasn't something the warblers would usually do.

he knew he had to tell jade and blaine what was on his mind. he also needed to go undercover and investigate what the warblers where on during their sectionals performance.

"i'm telling you, it's been keeping me uppitiest at night." he told his girlfriend and his best friend. "something weird's going on with the warblers. they're doing all those weird flips and superhuman jumps at sectionals."

"exactly, that's why they won." blaine said, linking his arms with jade as the three of the walked down the hallway.

"and were was the round-faced warbler?"

"trent?" jade asked, remembering him when she went to dalton to confront sebastian.

sam pointed at her, snapping his fingers. "yes, him. i think? blaine, you said he was there when you went back to dalton, but come sectionals, poof, he's gone."

jade and blaine looked at each other with confused looks, then back at sam. "so, what are you saying?"

"i think they cheated at sectionals."

"bub, you can't make accusations like that without any kind of evidence. have you been watching conspiracy theories with my mom lately?"

sam froze, staying silence for a minute. every time he would go to jade's house, melissa would always be watching conparicy shows on tv, making sam watch it with her. that's how melissa and sam bond when jade would be busy with her homework.

"maybe. but that has nothing to do with the warblers cheating." sam said, trying to stay on topic. "i'll find some evidence." feeling his lips become dry, he grabbed jade's hand. "do any of you have any lip balm i can use?"

"what?"

"conspiracy theories make his lips get all chapped." jade explained, getting out her chaotic from her backpack and giving it to sam.

"thanks, babe."

as he put it on, blaine felt himself stare at sam's lips. luckily, jade nor sam noticed since the couple only kept their eyes on each other. blaine, somewhat, developed a small crush on sam since they've been hanging out a lot recently. obviously, he wasn't going to tell jade because sam was her boyfriend. besides, it was a small crush, right?