03. jagged little tapestry

"MY PARENTS ARE GETTING MARRIED!"

THE LAST TIME JADE WALKED FOOT INTO THE BOY'S LOCKER ROOM WAS IN HER SENIOR YEAR

THE LAST TIME JADE WALKED FOOT INTO THE BOY'S LOCKER ROOM WAS IN HER SENIOR YEAR. since that day, she promised to herself that she will never step foot in that room every again since she did not like the smell of it. but, here she was, with her hands covering her eyes, and walking into the boy's locker room.

once she walked into the room, the students that were in it stared at the young woman with confused eyes. why was there a lady walking into the locker rooms, especially the boy's locker room? it was pretty normal for a glee girl to come into the room, but since glee ended, of course these students were a bit confused.

jade, with her hands covering her eyes still, was trying so hard not to crash to any students. she was very clumsy, so she was scared that she might trip or end up bumping into a student. that would be very embarrassing for her.

luckily, she wasn't wearing any heels, she was wearing tennis shoes. jade was the type of girl who didn't like to wear heels. one, she was clumsy and didn't like walking in them. and two, she just hated how she looked in them.

jade jumped a bit when she felt a pair of hands on both her shoulders. who is touching me, she kept thinking to herself.

"no one's naked here." a familiar voice said to her, which made her smile since she finally knew who was having their hands on her shoulder. she slowing put her hands down and opened her eyes, only to see sam's green beautiful eyes. she smiled at him and stepped back a bit.

she looked around and saw how there was no students in there anymore. they had already left once sam had told her to open her eyes.

"what are you doing here anyways? shouldn't you be helping sue with the cheerios?" sam asked, folding the towels that were in a cart.

jade decided to help him, knowing that sam was really slow at folding towels and pair of clothing. "she dismissed them early today. i don't know why but she did." she explained, making sam nod. "i decided to come here and check up on you, i guess. i was also bored and did not want to stay in my office."

sam chuckled, knowing that jade could not stay in her office for long when she had nothing to do. it was something he loved about her, still does.

"well, that's really nice of you. really needed someone to keep me company ever since i became coach bieste's assistant."

"how is it being her assistant, by the way?" jade asked, taking a seat down. she really was interested in what sam was doing, she always was.

sam smiled, happy to know that jade was actually wanting to start a conversation with him. he had been thinking about what santana had said to him last week, how him and jade were meant to be together and how one day they will find each other back. maybe this was the day that could bring them back together.