05. the rocky horror glee show

"IT'S GONNA BE AB-ULOUS!"

JADE ENTERED THE CHOIR ROOM ALONE

JADE ENTERED THE CHOIR ROOM ALONE. she stood there looking for a seat to sit. she usually sits next to finn, but today, jade didn't want to deal with him and rachel being an affectionate couple. she looked at sam and saw him wave her hand at her to sit next to her. before she could quinn came and sat next to him. santana saw jade struggling so she got up and took jade's hand and made her way to we're she was sitting.

"doesn't it gross you out sitting next to lumps and unibrow everyday."

jade chucked. "yeah, it does."

"you should sit with me more often, you know, i can help you out."

"help me out on what?"

"getting big lipped blondie over there."

before she could even argue, mr. shue came in the class.

"great news guys! i've had a little inspiration. this week's musical session isn't really a lesson. it's a musical."

"omg, please be mamma mia or footloose." santana looked at jade. "what, i really love those musicals."

"rocky horror!" mr. shue announced.

"i've never seen it." finn says.

"mr. shue, while i admire your choice of a ground taking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the dust themes might be a point of controversy?" asked rachel.

"seriously, a school in texas couldn't even fo rent. it caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show."

"isn't that the whole point of the arts? pushing boundaries? doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression? look, i figured it all out. i cut out one of the more risqué sections and i'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it. and we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nations in new york! okay, let's talk about casting." he said while passing permission slips.

"is this the same mr. shue that didn't let us do britney?" jade whispers to santana.

"he's just trying to get with ms. pillsbury ever since she got a hot dentist boyfriend."

jade nodded her head in agreement.

"oh! finn and i will play brad and janet."