07. i kissed a girl

"we support you and love you santana"

ever since santana slapping finn and rory kissing jade, jade had never felt more stressed or very weird before

ever since santana slapping finn and rory kissing jade, jade had never felt more stressed or very weird before. jade knew she had to be there for santana since she has had a bad week. she was helping her find a way to tell her parents that she was lesbian. jade was also trying to get finn to stop being her wingman. she appreciated that her best friend wanted someone for her to love, but right now wasn't the right time. and since he found out about the kiss, he's been trying extra hard. but, jade knew finn. in a couple of months, he would stop doing that and move on to something else. all jade had to do was wait.

as jade was at her lockers organizing it, she felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned around and saw rory. he smiled at her shyly. she smiled back and closed her locker. "what's up?"

"are we still friends?" jade looked at him confused not knowing why he was asking her that question. she nodded her head. "it's cause ever since we kissed, you've been distant and quiet. i get that you don't like me and i also know that it wasn't cool of me to kiss all of the sudden when i knew you had feelings for another guy."

"hey, don't worry about it. the kiss was... great." she admitted turning red. "but, right now. i'm focusing on myself. you know, kind of scared of going to a relationship right now. i hope you understand that. and, the reason i've been distant is because i've been helping santana out since you know, her slapping finn."

"oh, great! i thought it was gonna be weird for us. back home, i never really interacted with girls that were pretty like you." rory said making jade blush. "i only talked to my sister and my mum. that's about it. so, maybe me kissing you was just me trying to be a cool guy."

"you didn't have to kiss me to become cool. you're already are." she said as she began to walk, rory following along. "besides, don't feel weird. i could tell you were in the moment."

"so... we're friends right?" jade nodded. "yes. just tell finn to stop trying to get us together. i think me telling him you kissed me got him a bit excited not gonna lie." they both laughed.

"it's great having a friend like you, jade. i really appreciate it. even though, all you do is talk about this sam guy. i really love hanging out with you."

jade smiled and looked down. "i really love hanging out with you too."

***