02. britney 2.0

"IT'S BRITTANY, BITCH, AGAIN!"

IT WAS A BRAND NEW WEEK, AND BRITTANY AND JADE HAD CHOREOGRAPHED A ROUTINE FOR THE CHEERIOS

IT WAS A BRAND NEW WEEK, AND BRITTANY AND JADE HAD CHOREOGRAPHED A ROUTINE FOR THE CHEERIOS. it took all afternoon last week, to get all the steps right. finally, they were ready to show it to coach sylvester.

(HOLD IT AGAINST ME SAND BY BRITTANY S. PIERCE AND JADE REEDS)

the two girls had been very proud of their routine. it had been one of the most hardest one they have ever worked on, and it turned out great. everyone on the squad loved it. well, everyone besides sue, and maybe kitty.

"well, that was just garbage." sue called out as jade and brittany gave each other a frown. "garbage wrapped in skin. brittany, jade, my office... now!"

the blonde looked at her friend, who had a scared expression written all over her face. the two girls followed sue to her office, staying very quiet.

brittany walked with a smile on her face, not really knowing what sue was about to tell them. on the other hand, jade was scared for life. when sue would call one of her cheerios to her office, it always meant that something bad would happen.

"brittany, i'm afraid it's time for a little tough love." sue said, sitting down on her chair. "i hold in my hand the most recent algebra test of one becky jackson. our plucky little ewok waddled her way to be a respectable c-plus." sue had held a test that was becky's, before holding up brittany's test.

"now, you performance, very same exam, unearthed the hitherto undiscovered grade... f-minus." jade's eyes widen as she saw her friends test result. brittany, just kept a smile of her face. "you answered every question with "see other side," where you composed an elaborate crayon-scape entitled "happywille. the two where math was never invented.""

"yeah, that's me, and that's santana." brittany pointed out to her drawing. "and that's kurt and rachel in heaven. and that's sam and jade, carry their two babies, blaine and finn." jade smiled a bit as she showed her the picture. "and, look, that's you." brittany pointed to a picture of sue.

"brittany, you're a terrible role model for the cheerios. last year, i was lost in a haze of pregnancy hormones, and i allowed your record breaking gpa to slide. the cheerios grade point average has dropped three full points. my girls no longer see academic achievement as a worthy goal, and yesterday i caught one of them trying to marry a squirrel."

"that's cause i believe in marriage equality for all mammals."

"brittany, you're off the cheerios."

jade's eyes widen as brittany's smile dropped. "coach sylvester, you have to give brit another chance. she didn't get to graduate last year and she has to graduate this year. i can help her by tutoring her. she deserves her place as co-captain."