I look down at what I'm wearing. A Stone Roses jumper that I stole from Dad, fuzzy dinosaur pyjama pants, and yeah, koala slippers.

After I change into jeans and some proper shoes, Louis and I head into the Great Hall. I do a scope of the room like I always do. Dom is waving her hands around at the middle table with Molly and their friends telling a story, Scorpius and Albus are sitting alone, very close to each other. I watch as Albus places a kiss on Scorpius's cheek and it takes me a second to recover from. Darcy is over with his friends, Cass and Rose are sitting with Lily and Hugo, James is sitting with Timothy, Kevin, Poppy, and a few other girls.

Before I can sit down, Molly has a death grip on my arm, "I need to talk to you." She says coldly.

"Crist Mol, where the fuck did you come from?" I say, trying to pull my arm away from her.

She tightens her grip, you wouldn't expect her to be as strong as she is just by looking at her. "Come with me."

"Morning to you too Molly," Louis says to her but she ignores him. She drags me out of the Great Hall and into the nearest broom cupboard.

"I've been looking for you for weeks," Molly says once the door is closed.

"Weren't doing a very good job then." I say and she swats my arm, "Fuck dude who shoved a stick up your ass this morning?"

She ignores me, "The Gryffindor party, you remember that night?" She's got a panicked look in her eyes almost.

"Yeah? It's a little fuzzy sure but yeah... you're not going to tell my Mum and Dad that I was drinking, are you? Cause I'd get tossed off the roof if Mum found out."

Molly rolls her eyes, "Aunt Vi doesn't give a shit what... no that's not what I need to talk to you about. You saw me, didn't you? You saw me at the party?"

"Yeah? Everyone was there."

Molly takes a deep breath, "You saw me... kiss uhm, saw me kiss a girl."

That's when it all clicks together... I think. I mean I didn't know that Molly fancied girls but I just figured everyone kept me out of the loop, there's a lot of us Weasleys, one of us is bound to be forgotten once in a while. "Oh yeah, she was cute. Good for you."

"Did you tell anyone you saw me, did you? Because it's not what it looked like, I mean yeah we kissed, but it was only for a second, and she kissed me!"

I laugh, "From what I remember it was a lot more than a second, and you were on top of her... and there was definite groping which I don't think I can ever unsee..." Molly goes a deep shade of red, and I think I may have crossed a line. I put my hand on her shoulder, "Relax dude, I don't give a shit who you make out with in my common room."

"Just... don't tell anyone, would you? It's not a thing." She says quickly.

I tilt my head and look at her, "I haven't said anything and I won't say anything. It's not my thing to say. But you know that no one will give a fuck right? Like no one, at all."

"You don't know that," Molly says quietly.

"Yeah, I do. Are you sure that we go to the same school? Because no one here gives a shit who you kiss, sure people might talk about it but..."

"School's not what I'm worried about." She snaps.

It throws me off guard, Molly is one of those people who always have a level head (unless she's playing quidditch), her massive round glasses and her small and stout build makes gives her a very innocent look about her. "They won't care either dude. Have you met our family?"

We're the Weasleys || Weasley Next Genजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें