Talkin' Spit

*Tris Pov*

I wake to a loud thud. I put my body over Tobias' and peel the curtain back only half way. I see Uriah laying on the floor and then a body flies past mine and I see Zeke on top of his brother.

"Guys sorry for the sudden stop but we are in traffic right now in about 30 minutes we are going to stop by a gas station, RV park with restaurants around so we can grab something to eat and then get back on the road, and welcome to Missouri guys" Dad says in to the microphone, BC, whatever you call it.

"Ahh" They groan. Will jumps down and uses his web powers and brings the microphone thing closer and responds to my dad. I groan and shut the curtain snuggling back up to Tobias and I roll my eyes when his hands start to travel south, Even in his sleep he is a hormonal teenage boy, just like when were in Monte Carlo during the play.

"Who is going in the bathroom first?" Megan voice is raspy when she yells to us.

"I will" Shauna says and Zeke groans.

When everyone is out of the bathroom and we still have hot water. I go take my shower. When I am finished I brush my wet curly hair attempting to take out the curls. I blow dry it and then straighten it. I lotion down and then start to get dressed. I put on my bra set and then I throw on a pair of ripped red short shorts and they are high waist, a grey crop top, silver hoops, silver watch, silver studs in my second hole, and silver stud piercings, I paint my nails black, let them dry and then I put on my favorite basketball team pom pom beanie, the Chicago bulls (Aye) and some red and grey ankle socks.

I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick and I walk out and go lay down on the couch watching television.

"Hola" Shauna jumps on my legs and I groan and try to push her off.

"Your butt.....it's weighing me down" I breathe out.

"Hey guys whats going on?" Chrisitina sits on my stomach and upper half and I start trying to thrash around.

"Ahh this is amazing" Megan sits on my feet.

"Yup" Marlene agrees sitting on top of them and then Lynn just gets on everyone finishing the dog pile.

"I can't. Breathe....I'm loosing feeling of my body" I say trying to breathe in.

"Where's Tris?" Tobias asks walking into the 'main section from the back.

"Right here..." I wave my arms the best way I can "You guys have 2 seconds to move before I burn up all" Tobias chuckles when I start counting and they roll off of me. I fix my clothes and sit with my legs cris-crossed so everyone has room.

+++

The RV finally stops moving and everyone piles off. I throw on my grey, white, black and red Jordan's and a grey hoody. I also put on my circle shades and get off the bus stretching my legs.

"Oh I missed you so much" Mom says as she hugs me.

"Mom, there is a thing called personal space and you are really violating it" I joke and she just pats me on the back of my head.

I look around and see that a whole bunch of RV's are parked here, beside it is a huge carnival with booths, rides, and a HUGE Ferris wheel. That is to my right to my left is restaurants and fast food places.

"Okay guys, we are getting some gas, food, and you guys can go to the carnival her is 50 for everyone" Dad hands out money and the parents start to object well everyone except Caroline, she is so stuck up all of the parents have on jeans and nice shirts with shoes or knee length pants but she is wearing a professional dress that is knee length with a blazer, high heels, and her hair is done in a fancy up do, It looks like she is about to go to work.