Sad

*Tris Pov*

The funeral was so sad. I just stared off in the blank space during the whole thing with tears running down my face. I also sang one of Selena's songs. They begged me to do
it because they said we sound a lot alike. So I sung one of my favorite songs by her that I helped with. I could fall in Love.

(That is my favorite song by her- one of my favorites)

Now I lay in the hotel bed with Tobias.

"I can't believe that she is gone." I whisper to Tobias.

"I know ... Today just seemed so unreal. Like- I can't even explain it." He says making tears gather in my eyes. I scoot closer to Tobias and place my head in the crook of his neck and let the tears fall. His arms around me tighten and that's exactly how we fall asleep.
+++

I sigh and roll out of my warm inviting bed, we came home late yesterday and I have been in bed since.

I walk to my bathroom and take a shower. I walk out with my towel wrapped around me.

I sit down at my desk in front of my mirror and I just stare at myself.

I will not be depressed. I will not be like those in books and movies when someone dies. I loved Selena as a sister and I knew she loved me. There is no coming back. So get yourself together Tris. Move on, she will always be in your heart and you know that.

Stop moping around.

I suck in a deep breath and start on my make up for once not using my moving powers.

I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick. While I am sitting there I put on some gold earrings along with gold piercings. I put on a gold chain and Rolex.

I get up and put on a black lace Calvin Klein under wear set and a pair of black yoga leggings - I know Tobias will be happy ;)- I sit back down and blow dry my hair taking out the wet wavy curls. I pull it into a bun and leave some strands on the side.

I put on a black crop top and I grab a pair of black Nike Roche's that I just brought but never wore them. I put on a leather jacket and I grab my bag and go downstairs.

I sit down and NOW I use my moving powers to make me a glass of apple juice while I eat a special k bar.

"You look better." Mom smiles walking into the kitchen with Jade on her hip.

"I feel better." I say stretching my arms smiling.

"What happened?" She asks skeptical.

"No mom, I am not doing drugs." I say and she lets out a sigh of relief. I stare at her for a moment. Why would she think that her daughter? Third born. Would be doing drugs. I stand up and she starts to laugh.

"No. I didn't mean it like that. Continue." She says

"Are you sure?" I ask as I stare at her and she nods her head.

"Well, I sorta gave myself a pep talk." I say grabbing my things.

"Like what?" She asks setting Jade down.

"Gotta go mom bye!" I shout walking out.

+++

I slam my locker shut and walk into class where it's wild. Paper everywhere, student's yelling, and laughing loudly. I look to see where the teacher is but there is a sub. I almost yell 'Yes' but instead I go sit down beside my bae.

"Hey." I say to everyone.

"Hey!" They say

"Looks like everyone is doing better." Shauna says and we all nod in agreement.

During the whole class period we just chill when it gets to lunch we decide to go to cici's.

"Everyone let Tris get her's first because she eats slowly!" Zeke says and I glare at him.

I get two pieces of pizza and a breadstick. I go sit at the table and start to eat my food slowly savoring each piece. I am in the inside of the booth so I am against the window with my leg up resting.

"Guys. We just hit 2K followers on Vine. Say thank you!" Tobias says moving the camera around in our face and we wave.

"SAY HI!" Tobias says in a deep voice pushing the camera in my face and I push it out the way and put a pepperoni on his cheek.

He stares at me for a long time and the gang cracks up.

"Sorry babe. It's was my first reaction." I say wiping off the peperoni and he can't contain it anymore and we laugh together.

+++

"Vine meeting @ New York @ 12: 30 5/17"

(My birthday but I was born at 6:11 pm.)

We get a text from the vine company while I am lying in bed with Tobias cuddling watching Kill bill while pigging out with junk food.

"MOM!" I yell and Tobias groans.

"MOM!!" I yell.

"WHAT!!" She screams.

"COME HERE!!" I yell

"YOU COME HERE!!"

"MOOOOOOOOMMMMMM PPPPPPLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE!!!" I yell because I am too lazy to get up.

I hear stomping up the steps and then the door opens.

"Hello, Tobias dear." She says yep, she knows because of Marcus and Caroline or whatever.

"Hey Mrs. Prior" Tobias says smiling.

"What?" She snaps at me.

"We have a vine meeting in New York can we go?" I ask

"When is it?" She asks crossing her arms.

"5/17 that's a Saturday. We can leave Friday after school, we have supervision." I say and mom raises her eyebrow.

"Who?"

"The vine staff." I say and she rolls her eyes.

"I'll talk to your father about it." She says and I nod my head. She leaves without shutting the door and I whine closing it with my moving powers. I look for more sour punch straws.

"Was that the last one?" I ask Tobias as half lazily hangs out his mouth.

"Yup." He says

I try to take it out of his mouth but he has a strong grip with his teeth. Finally it breaks and I eat it happily while he pouts.

"Quit pouting, all this candy you are going to get fat!" I say

"Nah I think I'm good..." He says pulling up his shirt to show me has abs and I just roll my eyes.