"Date?"

*Tris Pov*
I wake up wrapped in a whole bunch of blankets and extra warm since I put on Tobias' hoody.

We are both under the blankets asleep. Luckily today is Saturday so we don't have to get up now.

Eventually we both wake up at 12. Well at least I wake up. I slide from under the covers and stretch and then wince. Ouch, I am very sore. I grab my things and go take a shower.

My parents already know that I am gone and know that I am hanging out with friends so I don't need to worry about that.

When I am finished with my shower I brush my teeth and I just squeeze the water out of my hair but leave it curly and wavy. I slide on a lace black bra. I then put on black ankle socks and black pearls. I put on a black Adidas crop top, high waist tie dye pants with black tiger spots on my sides and studs on them. I put on eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipstick. I put my things in my all black bag and I make sure everything looks good. I walk back in the bedroom and throw my bag in the corner.

I straddle Tobias' and lean down and kiss his lips making them pink and then down his bare chest leaving a trail of pink lips all the way down to his belly button and over his abs. I kiss my way back up and whisper in his ear.

"Tobias wake up" I whisper in his ear while nibbling on his ear lobe and he moans. I laugh and get up off of him. He throws more blankets over his crotch to hide his happy self. I sit down on his computer chair and smile at him.
+++
"I want to do something today" I say as he throws on his clothes. A pair of basketball shorts, a muscle tank top and his black timberlands. He makes his bed and sits down on it.

He nods and we start to think and I open my mouth to say something.

"No we are not getting tattoos again! I swear you have an addiction" He says and my mouth drops.

"I do not have a tattoo addiction!" I say and he laughs.

"Sure"

"Well, what do you want to do?" I ask standing up and lean down to peck his lips. He uses his strength powers and pins me down to the bed and I laugh. He leans down and kisses my lips.

"I could think of a few things" He says

"No!" I say and peck his lips catching him off guard so I can get up.

"We need to do something active a lot of moving." I say

"Or trust me that is active!" He says and I roll my eyes.

"I have an idea! How about we have a picnic at this place I know and then hang out there" He says

"That sounds good!" I say

"I'll go pack the lunch you make sure we have everything." I peck his lips again and run downstairs. I grab a basket and fill it up with fruit, chips, water, juice, cake, and sandwiches.

I go back upstairs just as Tobias is walking down and he slaps my butt as we walk by.

I roll my eyes and throw on my all black vans. I walk back downstairs and me and

Tobias walk out of his house. We go to his garage and he opens the door. He grabs some keys and goes to the corner.

"We are taking my baby" Tobias says as he rolls out a black and red motorcycle.

"I have one similar to this" I run my fingers over it and he gets a boyish grin on his face.

"Yeah I remember seeing it once last year when you got detention and when you got off your bike I almost passed out" He chuckles when I get on the bike and he gets behind me. We place the bags in the little compartment on there and he starts it up.