Spring Break!!!!!!

*Tris Pov*

TURN UP!

It's spring break and we are going to Texas, the heavily populated Mexican part of Texas. We are taking 2 huge RV's. One for the adults and the other one for us. The whole gang and their parents are coming too. Well, Caroline is coming because she wanted to meet her 'son's' girlfriends parents.

Marcus is not coming though, thank goodness. Right now I am in my room getting ready, I just got out of the shower and my parents, the gang's parents, and the gang is downstairs talking. We are getting ready to leave in about 15 minutes, The fathers are loading both trucks and making sure the auto drive is set up properly on our RV. Luckily Jade is with my parents so we don't have to worry about that.

I look through my closet and decide on a perfect outfit. All my clothes are packed for this 4 day car trip and my other stuff is packed.

I decide on a pair of Acid Washed jogger pants, Plantlife ankle socks that Uriah got me for my birthday, A vintage College sweatshirt that my dad had the 'Fightin Irish', My grey black and white jordans, and I put my damp hair in a bun to lazy to actually do something with it. I put on a gold chain, gold earrings, gold piercings. I grab my Michael Kors pocket book that is filled with my snacks.

Cookie Dough Oreos, sour patch kids, and Fiji water. I make sure that I have my Iphone 6 and charger in there. I put some mascara, eyeliner and pink lip gloss on and I grab my suitcase and walk down the stairs almost falling down them. Oh wow, I really am retarded. I use my moving powers to take it down the steps and I just walk down them. When Christina see's me she gasps and everyone stares at her. She points to me tears welling up in her eyes. I turn around to look behind me and I see nothing. I point to myself and she nods.

"I thought I would never see the day, that Tris will carry a pocket book" Everyone rolls their eyes and so do I.

"This is only a one time thing, I only have candy in here chill" I say holding my hands in front of me.

"Oh" She says her tears going away. "Never mind" She laughs and we groan.

"Is she always like this?" Stephanie her mother asks and we nod. Everyone goes back talking and I use my moving powers and place my things in the RV.

"Alright everyone lets get this show on the road." Dad claps his hands together and we all pile out the door.

"Hey" Tobias deep voice whispers in my ear as he throws his arms around me giving me a hug.

"Hey" I mimic him in a deep voice. He chuckles and kisses my cheek and Dad coughs loudly may I say SUPER fake. I snort as he unlocks the door and Uriah is the first one to climb the six steps. Tobias is right behind me and when I see it I almost pass out. This is an amazing bus. Once you walk in it is like a living room. A leather couch on the left side and on the right side is a huge television and a sink under it with a stocked fridge and a table right next to it with a booth that can only sit four people but the couch is long enough to be across from it. It has a sound bar and a PlayStation, Wii, and DVD player. When you walk into the back- after you pull the curtain back- there is 6 openings in the wall with curtains on them, they are beds.

Mar and Uriah have one, Zeke and Shauna, Will and Christina, Lynn and Peter, Me and Tobias, Al, Caleb and Megan are going to be sharing the big king size bed in the back room by the bathroom with the shower, sink and toilet.

"This is amazing" Will says and we nod our head speechless.

"Dad how much did this cost?" Caleb asks

"Um, That is none of your concern." Dad jokes. "But it was a lot of money, but that is why they are rented. Make sure you stay tuned for the BC-" Dad says

"What's a BC" Megan walks back

"The little radio thing. We are going to be making stops for gas, and food. We're pulling out in 2 minutes bye" Dad says

"Bye" We say innocently and once he leaves and the door shuts we take off running around trying to get the best bed. I get the middle section bed and it is big enough for me to sit on my knees but Tobias can't. I know he is not good with closed in sections so I take the inside and he is on the outside. We unpack our clothes putting them in our personal dressers and then go back to the front. We see them pulling out so we click the auto drive button and the bus starts to move.

+++

"Ugh I am so hungry" Uriah whines.

"We just left sonic, how are you still hungry" Tobias says with my legs draped across his on the couch. I take a sip from my nerds slushy and take a fry from the large cup I got to share with Tobias.

"Dude, you had 2 burgers, 3 fries, 2 drinks, and 2 desserts just eat your extra's" Peter says.

"I'm saving it"

"Then that's your problem"

My phone rings and I grab it and answer it. It's Selena and Trent. Al gets up and turns off the radio and I put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I say

"Hey Tris where are you guys?" Her accent is way thicker than it was when she was going to school with us. I guess she has been around family more, Her dad got his self together and they are working in a band. Selena El los Dinos. They are really making it up there. She met her long lost brother and sister that are one year older than her and her parents and our parents are really close.

"We just got on the road-" I start

"HOLLLLAAAA SELENA!!!!" Everyone shouts and I roll my eyes.

"Hola guys I can't wait to see you where are you?"

"We just got on the road, we have four days left then we will see you, can't wait" Shauna says making her accent present.

"Awe but I am so excited to see you hurry!" She chuckles into the phone and we laugh.

After talking to her for a while we depart to go brush our teeth getting ready for bed. I take off my piercings and jewelry and then I go brush my teeth and take my hair out of the bun. I change in to a pair of booty shorts and leave on my socks and sweatshirt. I wipe off my make up and then go back and literally climb on the bed my feet dangle almost hitting Lynn and Peter.

"HEY!" Lynn slaps my calf I shriek and place my legs in a Chris cross position. She laughs and I scoot back.

"Guys I would like to make an announcement. Tomorrow we are going to turn up, we are going to be in Missouri so it's going to be a new day, good night" Zeke says and climbs to the top bunk and closes his curtain once Shauna gets in there.

Tobias gets in and someone cuts the lights off and I use my moving powers to shut the curtain and close the lights. Tobias breathing is a little abnormal so I drape my leg over his waist and kiss his lips, he tastes like mint and honey.

I smile when I pull away.

"I love you" He says

"I love you too" He says I press my lips to his again and it is more rough and quick. I pull away and snuggle close to him. His hands travel down my back to my butt and I shriek and slap his hands away. I close my eyes and fall asleep with Zeke's words still ringing in my ears.........since he was so loud.

'We are going to Turn Up.....Good Night'

I smile and think of all the fun we are going to have tomorrow.