Studying

A few weeks later, May 12.

*Tris Pov*

"I can't believe that exams are in 2 days. Then we are off to college." Tobias says as we sit in his bedroom. He is sitting up with his back against his headboard and

I am straddling him with my study guide in front of us studying.

"I know." I shake my head and then smile.

"What kind of multiplication should you do when you are dealing with percentages?" I ask

"Hm..." He thinks "Cross Multiplication?" He says and I nod my head.

"You know I have been getting them right for the past couple of times. I should be getting kisses for this." He says and I smirk. "Every time I get an answer right, I get a kiss." He says and I lean in and peck his lips.

"You are at a restaurant and the meal is 34.32 how much is the tax if it is 5%? How would you solve? "I say

"Well, you multiply the total by 0.05." He says and then does it in a calculator.

"1.71" I smirk and lean in and give him a kiss. I pull away and he pouts.

"That was a long question." He says and I roll my eyes and kiss him longer resulting in us making out.

"Ew!" I hear someone says. I turn around and see that it is Zeke and Uriah. Uriah on Zeke's back.

"How did you even get in here?" I asks as I get off of Tobias and he throws a pillow over his happy self.

"I climbed up your house and I made us go through it." Zeke says.

"What exactly do you want?" Tobias ask.

"Nothing well. We just wanted to chill."

Just then I get a text from Christina.

OMG TRIS! PLEASE COME OVER AND HELP ME STUDY FOR THESE MATH EXAMS!

OKAY GEEZ! TAKE OFF YOUR CAP LOCKS!

YOU TAKE OFF YOURS HURRY UP!!

IM ON MY WAY DANG WOMAN CHILL!

I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Okay guys. I have to go Christina is having a bf and I need to help her with her math." I say grabbing my things.

"What? I thought we were studying." Tobias says

"That didn't look like studying to me!" Uriah said and Tobias threw one of his soft mini footballs and it hit Uriah in the stomach hard making him fall out the chair and making me laugh.

"Maybe we could finish this 'session' later. I love you" I lean down and whisper in Tobias' ear and then pecked his lips and left.
+++

"Omg Christina! It is so easy just find x!" I say and she puts the numbers where they go and she finds out what the variable equals.

"Finally." I sigh closing the text book and she flicks me off. I laugh and plop down on her bed.

"Your hair is back to blond." She says randomly as she rummages through her closet.

"I know! I kind of miss it. But I also missed my blond." I say

"Do you have testing tomorrow?" She asks as she lay's an outfit out on a chair sofa thing in her huge bedroom. Something like a chase or something like that.

"I have math and English. What do you have?" I ask

"Science and Math." She says "I was thinking that we should do something this Friday. Since my testing ends and the rest of ours end. Like go downtown or something." She says and I nod.

"Definitely."
+++

I wake up feeling well rested. I go take my shower and when I get out I blow dry my hair and straighten it. I put on an aqua bra and boy short set. I decide on a pair of high waist jeans that have rips on the knees and a zip on the side of the thigh.

A sweatshirt that has a princess on it all thugged out. I put on gold earrings and I fill my piercings with gold studs and then I put on a gold chain. I put on my
Jordan's with my hot Cheetos socks and then I pull my hair in a bun with strands on the side. I put on a gold watch with other gold bracelets. I change my phone case to a floral one and then I put on some mascara and a winged eyeliner and lip gloss.

I put my phone in my back pocket and I put on my circle shades. I grab my book bag and go downstairs.

I keep on forgetting to tell you guys that all the outfits that is made and says @DauntlessAllTheWay17. I made them. Most of them I made too but I was too lazy or forgot to put my name on it. BACK TO THE STORY!
+++
I groan placing my hands in my head. I have just finished my test and now It is time to go to English. I stand up and walk to English sluggish. Once I get in class

I see Tobias sitting there like he wants to fall asleep. I sit in his lap and make him wrap his arms around me.

I place my head in the crook of his neck and he places his in the crook of my neck. These are the moments that I love to share with Tobias. Then there is Uriah.

"WHAT'S UP B*TCHESSSSSSSSSS FINISHED MY F*CKING TEST THOTS
HELL YEAH I DID TURN UP!"

Me and Tobias groan and Mr. Inghram goes off and makes Uriah stand outside the door. He leaves the room to talk with Uriah. So I take that opportunity to make out with Tobias. When the door slams shut we break apart and I get off of

Tobias' lap and sit beside him placing my head on his shoulder.

"Alright today, we are going to work on poetry and rhyming. Now nothing is required but your voice so you can put away all of your computers and stuff. I will put you all with a partner and you will make up rhymes about each other." After a while everyone has decent partners.

"Lastly, Tris and Cara." Cara gasps and I stare at Mr. Inghram with pure anger.

"I have to be partners with that..." She trails off and I stare at her.

"With what?" I ask and she shuts her mouth and turns around.

"Alright! Let's do this." He claps his hands together and grabs the side of Cara's chair and the side of mine and moves us close together.

I roll my eyes and sigh.
+++
Me and Cara did not talk at all now it is time for us to go. We stand up and go to the front of the class.

"I'll go first." Cara fake smiles and clears her throat. "Tris, have you noticed that Awesome starts with me. Ugly starts with U." She says and I fake smile.

"Okay, Roses are red violets are blue. I have five fingers the middle one is for you." I say and she rolls her eyes. I fake smile.
We have a seat and glare at each other.

"Alright. This is written from my personal experiences." Al says with a piece of paper in his hand and he clears his throat.

"Cara you suck d for free. You tried to do it to me. All you want to do is go on a shopping spree.

We all found out you were a thot when you got caught by the janitor with three different guys.

You think your shoes shines and your all fine but you are nothing but a mean witch.

You think that you are all the sh*t but you are true bitc#." Wrtitten by DauntlessAllTheWay17. Sorry for the wackiness. I tried.

Right now I am trying so hard not to laugh. It is true. She is always being mean to Al for no reason. I mean even bae lightened up. I swear, these people are really crazy.