Epilogue

^^ the last outfit -sobs-
Epilogue
*Tris Pov*
It has been 3 years since our senior year and we are all 21 and practically famous.

Yes I know you are thinking this is how all things end with the fairytale ending but sorry to say this is the truth. Since we got out of school we did more vines while having a stable job and we get twice the money.

Things have been going great, I have been with Tobias. Yeah, 3 years now. Well we have broken up during those three years and got together again.

But that is what couples do, they argue. Like Marlene and Uriah are now. They are fussing over who hid his Dauntless Cake. Childish.

Nothing really changed over the years. Will is still smart, Uriah is still a pansycake-don't tell him I told you that-.

Marlene is still sweet, Shauna is still crazy, Christina still loves fashion, Zeke is still fat-mentally and internally-.

Lynn is still mean, Peter is still a hypocrite, Al is still single, I still have a big butt, and Tobias is still hot.

Caleb is still annoying and still in a relationship with Susan. Cara is still a butt-crack along with her stupid brother Noah.

Megan is actually married, yeah to that dude she always used to stretch across town to visit. Yeah finally.

Today we are going to the park with all of our families even Trent is supposed to visit.

3 years since Selena's death. I still have dreams and cry about her sometimes.

Jade runs and jumps on top of me and Tobias. We spent the night back at my old house with my parents so we can help out.

Jade is now 4 years old. She has grown so quick.

"Wake up!" She shouts at the stop of her lungs making us groan and cover our ears.

We finally know what powers she has, she has fire powers like me and the powers of having a freaking loud voice. JK.

"Jade get out!" I groan.

"Mommy said for me to tell you to wake up so that is what I am doing." She says sassy and leaves.

"Good morning Bae." Tobias says kissing my forehead and I roll my eyes.

"I remember when you used to call me that during high school." I say and he chuckles.

"I still do." He says and I roll my eyes and nod.

"Let's get ready." I groan rolling off my bed on the floor like I used to do in high school.

We go into my bathroom and take showers and brush our teeth. After we shower I walk to the bedroom and look in my suitcase.

I decide on a pair of acid washed joggers, a white crop top and white Nike high top Flaves.

I put on a gold belly chain along with a gold belly ring. I leave my hair damp and wavy and I apply some mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick.

"I remember when your hair was pink." Tobias chuckles wrapping his arms around me startling me. He starts to kiss on my neck and I sigh and move away from him smiling.

"I really don't need a hicky in front of my dad today." I say and he chuckles and continues to get ready.

I grab some pearls and put them in my ear and I grab my things and go downstairs. I put on my white polo bucket hat with the gold men.

I start to pack up the cooler with drinks and a breeze of wind pasts me.

"Sorry I'm late." Shauna says getting Zeke off her back.

"SHAUN! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU STOP RUNNING IN THE HOUSE!" Mom yells.

"SORRY MRS. P!" She shouts

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAWH. You said Mrs. PEE!" Zeke says

We all stop what we are doing and just stare at him with a wtf look on our faces.

"ZEKE!" Jade shouts

"JADE!" Zeke shouts

They do their greetings, karate. I don't know why but all I see is Jade hull back and kick Zeke in the balls making him howl in pain and us howl in laughter.

Tobias has to hold me up due to how much I am laughing.

"What did we miss?" Christina stretches in with Will holding on to her.

"Look." Shauna laughs giving her phone to Christina since she was fortune enough to record it.

We die of laughter again. Gosh I love my friends.
+++
"Wow we really had a crazy three years." Tobias says as we sit on the swirly slide so it is kind of covering us and I look at him through my circle shades.

"I know right." I say

"I can't wait for another three." Trent says walking up to us and I smile.

He has gotten better since Sel's death but you can still sense that he is sad. They even made a movie off of her and I watch it all the time. We got to meet JLo. It was crazy.

"I've decided to move back to Chicago guys." Trent says as the rest of the gang crowds around and the dad's grill and the moms talk.

Marcus and Caroline are still snobby.

"YEAH!" We shouts.

"Say hey to Vine Trent!" I record us.

"HI VINE I AM THE NEW MEMBER!" He shouts and I stare at him with a no you are not face even though he can't see my eyes.

"I'm joking!" I say and we laugh.

They eventually leave and I place my head on Tobias' shoulders.

"Did I ever tell you I love you?" Tobias says

"Everyday." I say and kiss him and he kisses me back wrapping his arms around me.

"I can't wait until we get back home before everyone else." Tobias mumbles against my lips and I nod and kiss him again.

The rest of the day we play with our parents and powers and stay around one another.

I have to say that 5 years-the two of school and the three now- have been hectic.
But look where it has gotten us; Zeke and Uriah arguing. Marlene, Shauna, and Christina ordering clothes offline from their phones. Will, Al and Trent passing a football back and forth. Peter and Lynn isolating themselves from us to be under a tree, Megan and her husband on the swing set, Caleb reading a book on the top of the slide, and me and Tobias laying on a blanket staring up at the orange sky with Jade in the middle of us.

"This is the life." I sigh

"Yeah. I wish I could just stay here." Tobias says

"Yeah." Jade yawns and we laugh and continue staring up at the sky.

I wouldn't change a thing that has changed over the past 5 years.

I'm glad that me and
Four hated each other because we would not be together with the gang now.
Just like they say;

Things happen for a reason.