Permission Slips

*Tris Pov*

(A WEEK LATER)

I wake up and slide on to my floor and crawl into my bathroom and take a long hot shower almost falling asleep again.

This month this Friday there is this field trip to the Powhatan resorts for all 12th graders. It is going to be so much fun.

After my shower I put on some black studs in all of my piercings and a dangly one in my belly button. I got my last three tattoo's. I have 'Love' written out on my index finger, on my other wrist all of the girls and myself got 'Bff' written in the infinity sign and lastly a color collage tattoo with a whole bunch of hearts and words in it. We got it on our forearm its from our wrist to elbow and it covers it.

I AM DONE WITH TATTOO'S NO MORE.

I grab my bra set and put that on and then my clothes I picked out for the chilly November day.

It's light washed acid high waist jeans, a cropped hoody that is black and says 'Stussy' with the number 80 on it with words written on the sleeves and my Air Jordan 14 retro BG shoes.

I hurry and paint my nails blue like Tobias' eyes and then I use my eye heat to dry them and then I light my and I give my self finger waves. and I push my hair back and tie a bandana on and then put my hair on my shoulders so it falls in pink down to the end of my rib cage.

I add some dark mascara, eyeliner and some pink shaded lip gloss.

Lastly I put on multiple rings on my fingers. I go down the steps rushing because I am going to be late if I don't. I get in my car and speed away to school.

+++

I am sitting in class working on economics in Mr. Hughes class and he is going over permission slips for the trip this Friday and I am dazing out. I am the only one in the class well Christina is with me but the rest of the gang is split up.

"Tris do you think you can go down to Coach Amar's room and ask him to make a copy of this permission slip for 50 students please" He snaps me out of my daze. Half of the class is not paying including Christina who is asleep.

I stand up and fall right back down in the chair clutching my right leg. My leg fell asleep. I take off my bandana and tie it on my leg adding pressure to hopefully wake it up. That is what you are supposed to do right? No? Okay.

I limp up to him take the sheet and hallway pass and then I go into the hallway limping towards his all boys class. Teachers are passing me with weird looks.

I roll my eyes at them and knock on his door.

Jarred opens the door and I roll my eyes and I bend down and grab the bandana on my pants leg and limp all the way to the front of the class not before giving my bae a hug.

"Tris you can just have a seat over there" He says

"What why?" I ask

"Aren't you in trouble?......again?" He asks and I sit on an empty desk.

"See now that is disrespectful" I point my finger at him "No...Hughes wants fifty copies of these" I hand him the sheet and he looks taken back.

"Really?" He says "Your not in trouble?"

"Hard to believe" Uriah says and I glare at him and he shrinks back.

When he comes back with the copies I hop off of the desk.

"I have a question.... If you add pressure to your leg that fell asleep can that make it wake up" I say

"No" He says "Unless you want to cut off your blood circulation then sure" I say