Leaving To Go To Monte Carlo

*Tobias Pov*

While we are walking out everyone goes to there car to get there luggage.

Once We get it we go sit in the bus and wait for our 2 instructors. And they walk on the bus. It's Tori and Mr. Worm.

We all groan at the sight of him.

"Okay guys. Here's the deal keep your powers under control. It's 70 of you. So that's 2 1/2 busses packed to the Bri-" Tori starts but only get cut off by Megan tris' sister running in.

"Sorry I'm late. I'm gonna be a chaperone" She says

"Tris. I didn't know you had a twin" Tori says

"Um. I don't. That's my Si-" She stats but Megan starts shaking her head no. "Aunt?" She says and Megan nods.

"Okay. Can I see your form?"Mr. Worm says

She looks him up and down. I snort. She's just like Tris.

After getting everything established she plops down on Tris' lap and she pushes her off so she lands in the row beside us.

"Why did you lie?" Christina says laughing.

"Because I'm only 21 your supposed to be 23 and I couldn't say mom because the met her and me. So I had to do Aunt and change my Id. And drivers license" She says

"You know you could have just changed your age" Caleb says

"I'm such an idiot" She face palms herself

"You think?" Tris says and she glares at her.

+++

Right now were on the plane and in front of us is Zeke and Shauna, Uriah and Mar, Trent and Selena and Al.

On my row is me and Tris, Christina and Will, Peter and Lynn, Cara, Noah Megan and Caleb.

During the flight a little boy behind us keeps kicking Tris' chair and the look on her face is hilarious.

He kicks harder and her hair starts lighting up.

He kicks again and she turns around within a blink of an eyes

"Would you stop it before I cut off your feet and feed them to you" She says

With her eyes blazing. Literally.

He starts to whimper and she rolls her eyes and turn around hair still flowing.

Once the plane ride finishes and the little boy stops crying we leave.

We get on the charter bus and take off to the 5 star hotel.

I wonder how this 1 1/2 week is going to go.

Sorry for the short chap. The brighter side I updated. Until next time