Thot Walk

*Tris Pov*

I. Hate. Mornings.

Right now we are walking outside for this outside museum and it's 10:30 A freaking M.

I have on black nike jogger sweatpants with 2 white stripes on the side, black Crop Top, and my Chuck Taylor's. My hair is straighten and I have mascara, eyeliner, and glitter lip gloss.

"Heeeyyy Four" Cara says as she slides up to him and we all groan.

"Ugh. It's to early for your thotness" Zeke groans.

"Thotness?" Cara says annoyed.

"A Thot is a hoe. Example:Cara keeps trying to date all the dudes in the school and they deny her but she is thirsty and keeps trying" me, Uriah, and Zeke says in unison.

"Oh so like the thot walk" Peter says

"Yup" we and do the thot walk Cara just stalks off and we laugh.

+++

"And this one was done by Picasso too" The guide says

Then we come face to face with a flight of stairs. Shauna uses her speeding powers, Caleb transports, Will uses his webs, Christina stretches, Trent uses earthy powers to use vines, Tobias carries me, Meg flies, and Lynn Marlene, and Peter Al ask people to take them upstairs.

"GUYS NO POWERS!"Mr. Worm yells but we ignore him.

Guysssss *Whiny Voice*

I'm running out of ideas...School started today and the chaps might have to do shorter chaps due to school, after school things, late busses (like today) and other stories. Any ideas I would like. Thanks.