Electric Love- Born

*Four Pov*

"Hurry up Four! I am so excited! I can't wait to get there soon and you have this black mustang and only going like 3 miles per hour." Christina groans.

"I'm going dang." I say as I turn down the street of Tris'

We are supposed to be going out of town. Not really out of town but to Kings Dominion and make vines or whatever.

I pull into her driveway and we get out and knock on the door. Mrs. Prior answers the door with Jade on her hip. There is shouting in Spanish in the background.

"Hello everyone come in" She ushers us inside.

"Drinks anyone? Cookies?" She holds up a plate of freshly baked cookies and we all take one.

"AHH!!" Someone screams and it sounds like Tris. We all jump up and Natalie gives us a look.

"That has been all morning. They have been fighting and arguing. It's fine. I wish
Andrew was here. He is sadly at work" Natalie rolls her eyes.

We chuckle and go take a seat of course Shauna rushing to take the recliner, literally.

"perra quiero ese dulce!" Megan yells and then there is crashing. Shauna and Lynn are laughing.

"GUYS TO CURSING AND FIGHTING!" Caleb yells then there is another crash and now Caleb is screaming

Translation: b^^tch I want that twizzler!

"GUYS COME DOWN HERE!" Mrs. Prior yells and then there is a loud thud.

Tris runs down the steps in a pair of high waist white jeans with a white crop top it is sleeve less, tight, and has a high collar almost like a turtle neck. She has on all white timberlands and her hair is in a bun.

She has on light make up with bold red lipstick and a short gold chain.

All dressed up. She stands behind her mother with a twizzler hanging out her mouth and Megan and Caleb runs downstairs glaring at each other and the Tris.

"Why are you all dressed up? We're only going to Kings Dominion" Christina says and Tris looks down then back at Christina.

"That was today wasn't it? I totally forgot let me go change." Tris says

"What did you think today was then?" Uriah says

"I don't know. I just woke up and was like hey, I want to look nice today." She says

"You look nice every day." I say and she smiles and blushes her eyes turning a light pink.

"Alright let me go change." She says and runs up the steps.

"Stupid!" Megan yells and Tris must have done something because she covers her eyes.

"She was twerking mom get her!" Megan yells and I smirk.

Within 10 minutes Tris is walking down the steps dressed. This time she has on a pair of high waist ripped shorts, a black bandeau, a grey jersey that is opened and it says 'NEW YORK' on it.

She has an infinity belly ring and a silver tongue ring. Her hair is straightened and she has on a black bandana. She has on wolf grey Jordan's.
Her makeup is not changed though just soft pink lipstick and she has on circle shades.

"Bye mother!" Tris yells grabbing one of the many keys from the key holder on the wall.

"Bye sweetie be careful!"

"We will!" Uriah says with 2 cookies in his hand and a mouthful of cookies.

I roll my eyes and we get into my car. The girls are riding with Tris while the boys are riding with me.