Viners

Song for this chapter: All Night Long by Lionel Richie
*Tris Pov*

We walk into our hotel room that the Vine incorporation sponsored for us.

It's a loft with an upstairs and downstairs, the downstairs have the kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms. The upstairs has all of our bedrooms with bathrooms, and a pool room, like the game pool.

Me and Tobias go to our shared room together along with the rest of our gang and I use my moving powers to pack away our clothes while we scope out our room.

We then leave to go get something to eat for dinner which was Chipotle. Then we came back watched some movies, brushed our teeth then went to 'bed'.

"Hey." I say in the dark tracing Tobias' lips but it really feels like his nose.

"Hey." He says. I lean in and kiss his lips and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me on top of him thrusting his tongue in my mouth. His hands travel down to my butt and squeezes it.

"Hold on." He says taking me off of him and he leaves and goes to his suitcase and grabs something and walks back. He smiles and kisses me again showing me that he got some protection. I smile and kiss him again.

+++

I wake up under covers, warm and comfortable.

I hear some movement downstairs and then the door opens and shuts.

"Babe it's time to wake up!" Tobias shakes me and I groan still asleep. I am so sleepy.

Tobias keeps shaking me and I never wake up. Tobias groans and grabs my legs and tries to pull me out of the bed but I grab the already loose headboard stopping him. He stops and I smile in victory and continue to sleep.

Then I feel some air. Tobias has lifted me up while I am still naked. I gasp and slap his back.

"Tobias what are you doing?" I hiss and he kisses my cheek and continues to carry me.

He opens the bathroom door and sets me on the floor of our glass shower. He turns on the water and I glare at him.

"Time to get ready love."
+++

After my shower I dry off and put on a pink lace bandeau, high waist jeans, and timberlands.

I just pat my wet hair leaving it curly and damp. I put on some mascara, eyeliner, and soft pink lipstick.

I put on a pair of gold hoops and gold rings and gold studs with a gold Rolex.

I walk out and Tobias starts shaking his head as I spray on some perfume.

"What?" I ask turning away to put some pink piercings.

"You aren't wearing that around Nash and the rest of them." Tobias says eyeing my outfit.

"Ugh, Tobias, does it really matter?" I ask and he nods his head. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck standing on my tip toes and I kiss him.

"Babe, I don't feel like changing." I say and he groans.

"Fine."

We go downstairs and I see that we are all matching with bandeaus we are cute or whatever.

We get our things and head down to the lobby and get in the BMW black van that is driving us to the place. I put on my circle shades and put my head on Tobias' shoulder.

We finally get there and see most of the viners outside by the fountains chatting and that is when I see her. Jessica Vanessa we scream when we see each other and she jumps in my arms wrapping her legs around my legs and we almost fall laughing.

I set her down and she runs to the other girls while I greet Yung Poppy, Nash, and the whole Magcon boys, SpecialK, and Wolftyla. Plus some others too.

"Everyone say hi!" Dallas says as he moves the phone around and we wave.

"Everyone here for the vine meeting please meet on floor 5 in 5 minutes." Someone says in a loud speaker and I jump on Tobias back.

"TO THE FIFTH FLOOR!"I yell and Tobias charges towards the elevator.
+++

It was just telling us that tomorrow we are going to sign some papers from fans at a place almost like comic con just funner. Ps: <--- I know that's not a word! You get my drift.

Most of the people here know that we have powers and they make Shauna run around the world getting them things, Marlene shape shift into stuff, Lynn read people's minds,

Christina zap people, Me move things since we are all lazy.
Will act like he is Spiderman, Zeke cool them down with wind, Uriah act like he got hit by a car, Tobias pick up trees, Al make things appear, and Peter freeze things.

They think it's cool.

Then they wanted me and Jessica Vanessa to make a twerking vine since that is what most of her vines are and we both have the biggest butts here-but we declined. We just want to chill.

Now we are in the parking lot with some music blasting eating some pizza.

"Smack Cam." Christina whispers in my ear nudging to the boys.

She hands all the girls some pizza, and Wolftyla and Jessica.

We run up to the boys and all smack cam them while Al recorded it since we needed someone to record it.

The boys start chasing us all around the parking lot furious.

Ah, sometimes you just have to laugh to forget the things that make you want to cry, to forget about all the sad things and move on.