Ze Mall

*Tris Pov*

The phone rings loudly sounding an annoying sound through out the room.

I groan and reach my arm over Christina and grab the phone.

"Hello?" I ask

"It's time to get up. Everyone meet at my unit in 30 minutes. 560A" Mr. Worm says and hangs up.

It is 7 O'clock. We didn't go to sleep until like three am.

I roll my eyes and hand up the phone. I shake Christina awake.

"Time to wake up Christina" I say and she groans.

"Fine the time I am getting out of the shower you better be awake." I say as I get up and walk into the bathroom. I take a shower making sure that I turn the water cold at the last minute so that I can wake up. I get out and wrap a towel around me. I put on a baby blue bra set and then I blow dry my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner, and a little bit of pink tinted lip gloss. I pull my hair into a ponytail and then put on a black bow.

I walk back into the room and slap Christina's arm and she shoots up glaring at me.

"Time to get ready Love muffins" I sing and she glares at me stretching her way into the bathroom to take a shower.

Today Me, Chris, Meg, Lynn, Shawny, Mar, and Susan are going to match. I put on a pair of acid washed high waist jeans, a 'thugged out' cinderella crewneck sweatshirt, my dark grey and green -yup you gussed it- air jordan 5's.

Lynn is wearing Belle and leather leggings with gold black and white jordans. Shauna is wearing Aurora with high waist dark blue jeans and wolf grey jordans. Christina is wearing Jasmine with high waisted skinny jeans that has rips in them and fresh prince of bell air jordans and a black bandana, Marlene is wearing Snow white with acid wash blue jeans with a rip on each leg and her timberlands with an aqua lace bow on her straightened hair, Susan is wearing Ariel with dark blue high waist jeans and red chuck taylors, Megan is wearing Elsa with light blue jeans and rips on her knee caps with nike flaves.

"You three" I point to Megan, Susan, and Marlene. "Screwed it all up. We could have all been wearing jordans but you messed it up" I joke and they laugh.

We walk up the steps and go inside the room and see that most people are already there. Especially those boys.

"Awe that is so cute" Tori says pointing to us and we smile. I go sit on the little ledge that the fireplace is.

"Hi babe" Tobias says kissing me on the cheek I smile and lean into him tired.

"Hi" I say

"HEY! I GET IT! THE PRINCESSES!" Uriah says pointing to us and we roll our eyes.

"Retarted" Tobias mumbles and I laugh.

"Okay guys today we are going to the movies and then the mall then do whatever you want." Tori says and walks away. THEN WHY IN THE WORLD ARE WE UP THIS EARLY?

+++

"Omg we should just do a series of crazy stuff today" Christina says eating some fries.

We watched The Woman In Black 2 and now we are at the mall.

"Okay lets do Dare or Dare" Mar says and we nod.

"Tris I dare you to.. run up to the couple and hold their hands" Zeke laughs.

I stand up run up to the young couple holding hands and I take their hands in my own and swing them back and forth. They look down at me and furrow their eyebrows. I laugh and stop holding their hands and casually walk back to the table. Wiping imaginary dust off of my shoes.

"Stop it" Meg shrieks slapping my hand. "There is nothing there. Stop wiping them they are already clean and look brand new"

"You don't see that right there" I take off my shoe shoving it in her face.

"No not really" She pushes my shoe down and I put it back on.

"Okay...hm....Zeke and Uriah go to the sports shop. Buy some some wrestling things and break into a 'fight' with Four being the refferey and you have to do it here in the food court".

+++

"Okay.....Megan I dare you to go to....dairy queen walk in the back and make your own ice cream"

She goes and makes a chocolate icecream everyone was giving her wierd looks.

All in all this trip is amazing hopefully it does not end like last time.

Sorry for being short and boring. But I am tired BYE!