Shopping & Vine

*Tris Pov*

It has been a couple of days since we have been here and it has been amazing. I swear we laugh everyday. Today we are going downtown to go shopping. I wake up to a chorus of laughter and plates clincking. I open my eyes and see everyone still sleep on the floor of Selena's basement. The boys are gone but the girls are still here sleep. I fan myself since it is steaming and I look at my clock on my phone and it is 12 in the afternoon so I wake up the girls and I grab my things and go take a shower. 

As I am showering I am thinking of the schedule today. 

Leave

Go downtown

Shop

Come back 

Movies

Dinner

then whatever. 

The parents are in the house next to us. They are spending there time there with the other adults and we are here. Both houses are owned by the Quintanilans. 

I turn off the water step out of there amazing shower and I dry off. I brush my teeth and my hair. I already shaved and plus I don't grow hair back alot. I put on lotion and deorderant. I brush through my hair and straighten it of course after blow drying it. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, and pink lipstick. I slide on a bra and some booty short underwear. I slip on a pair of high waist jeans they are kinda like an olive green. I put on my pink socks and a white tank  top. 

I put on gold hoops and a hold chain with the versache medusa on it. 

I go back down stairs and put in my gold piercings and then I go back upstairs where I hear music. 

I see all of the boys shirtless in the kitchen surrounded by food dancing to Gossip Folks by Missy Elliot. 

Tobias comes from out of the cut and start doing the harlem shake. The old one. I snort and then cover my mouth I run down the steps and wave at the girls. 

"What?" Selena says starting to laugh already. Me and her laugh at any and everything. 

"The boys are dancing hurry up!" I gesture and we run up the steps and we look and see them still dancing. The boys are more hyper when Tobias hits the harlem shake again. 

Musi ques

I sews on bews

I pues a twos on que zat

Pue zoo

My kizzer

Pous zigga ay zee

Its all kizza

Its always like

Its all kizza

Its always like

Na zound

Wa zee

Wa zoom zoom zee

(Those are the chours lyrics)

We can't contain it any more and we burst out laughing. I am rolling on the floor and the boys are still dancing. The music turns off and we are still laughing. 

"Omg" Christina wipes her eyes. "I got it all" She turns off her phone. 

"We should put that on vine" Shauna says still laughing. 

We started a vine two days ago and we got a whole bunch of likes or whatever. Christina edits it and puts it on vine titiling it. When your song comes on and you are with your friends.