Vacation (Camping) Pt.1

*Tris Pov*

Today is the day that I go out to the camping sights with my friends.

As much as I hate bugs i'm willing to go out in the wilderness with my friends....and bae.

After rolling out of Tobias' death grip after several tries I get dressed in purple high waisted shorts, a White crop top with slashes in the back but the shorts are covering my stomach, thigh high white baseball socks, my Purple and white jordans.

I straighten my hair and put on mascara, eyeliner and a little bit of Purple lip gloss so it's only a tint of it.

As I am straightening my hair Tobias walks in looking half dead.

"Why are we waking up so early?" Tobias says

I look at my watch on my wrist.

"Babe, Its only 12:00" I say 

"Thats early"

"Maybe you shouldn't have stayed up all night trying to seduce me" I say shaking my head as I do the left side of my hair.

"AND I failed miserably"Tobias says shaking his head in disbelif as he gets into the shower.

I stand in the bathroom looking, making sure that we have everything.

After doing that Tobias gets out as I go downstairs and start his all black challenger.

I put the AC on since it's beaming.

I pack all of our bags in the car then I run up the stairs and put on my Batimore Ravens Snapback on backwards and put on some jewlery.

"Ready?" I ask Tobias.

"Yup, You look hot" He says "But I hate the Ravens" He says

"Oh well you can take the Cowboys and shove it up your a-"  I start only to get cut off by Tobias lips.

He pulls back.

"Nobody, I mean nobody, insults the boys" He says

"Oh whatever" I roll my eyes and we finish up and go downstairs.

As we get situated in the car 

I get a text from Christina.

Me, Will, Uriah, Mar, Lynn and Peter r in our seperate cars on the way. R u on your way? Zeke and Shauna r going to be a liittle late.

I reply

Yeah, we on r way c u soon

c u soon.

I recline my chair a little bit and sip my bottle of Dr.Pepper.

Tobias backs out and starts to drive towards the highway.

Tobias grabs my drink and I give him a look.

"Can I have a sip?" he asks and takes a huge gulp.

"Um..You do have your own drink" I say pointing to his sprite.

"Yeah but I dont want to drink it all"He says

I roll my eyes.

Soon we are driving on a back road towards the camping sight.

Once we get there we see the most craziest thing ever.

Lynn and Peter chilling on a log by their set up tent, Christina and Will making out (of course) Shauna and Zeke who from the looks of it just arrived setting up their tent and Marlene i'm guessing has shaped shifted into a monster and is chasing Uriah around but I dont think he knows its Mar.

This is going to be a long vacation.