ALC

*Tris Pov*

Sadly today I have ALC for punching Cara in the face. She should have never tested me.

Today is just not my day. I am pissed for no reason. I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

I stalk into my bathroom and I take a shower. When I get out I put on a bra and a pair of underwear.

I go sit down at my desk and I start to do my hair and makeup. I put on some eyeliner and mascara. I put on a little bit of a burnt orange color lipstick.

I straighten my hair and then put a bit of waves in it. I run my hand through it and then I get up. I put on a denim jumper. I leave it down and I don't button it. I put on an orange polo shirt with a neon green horseman.

I put on my green, red, yellow, and orange KD's. I put on a jean jacket and I look in the mirror. I look pretty good. I put on a diamond and gold chain with a ton of gold bracelets. I fill in my piercings with gold studs and I put on my circle shades and head downstairs.
+++

I park my car and I lock it making sure I have everything. I put my phone on mute and I place it on the inside of my jean jacket. I go inside all the way up to the senior hallways and I see Tobias getting his stuff. I quickly walk to him and tackle him in a hug.

We start attacking each other with our lips. I mean come on this is kind of the only time we are going to see each other since I have ALC in the damn trailers outside.

"EXCUSE ME!" We hear a loud voice and we roll our eyes when we pull back. Mr.
F^cking Worm.

I take off my shades and I use my moving powers to unlock my locker.

"Guys the year is almost over in about 3 months. Come on I shouldn't have to tell you to stop kissing in the hallways." Mr. Worm says when he walks away and we both flick him off and continue kissing.

"I am going to miss you today." I say as me and Tobias hug and he chuckles.

"What's so funny?" I ask

"I'm just thinking of the time you hit Cara in the face." He laughs "Damn you should have seen Nita and Thotiana's face." He says and I stare at him to say 'it's not that funny'

But he is laughing so hard that I eventually give in and start laughing.

"Yeah too bad I stormed out." I say grabbing my laptop and putting everything else in my locker except for a couple of pens and pencils that I put in my pocket.

He laughs again and I roll my eyes walking away and he grabs my arm pulling me back kissing me.

"I gotta go because Ms. Green kills me. Love you!" I mumble against his lips.

"Love you too!" He says and I walk away. Swaying my hips very very very little because I know he is staring at my butt. Like always, like when is he not staring at my butt. I turn around to wave at him and I see he is staring at my butt. I roll my eyes when he waves back and keep on walking until I get to the doors to walk outside. I put on my shades and open the door.

I look up and look at the cloudy skies. Great way to match my mood. I go up to the trailers and knock on the door and Ms. Green opens the door with a scowl on her face.

"Fat" I mutter under my breath. Yep, totally not my day.

I slam my laptop on the table in the back and have a seat.

"Alright here is your work for today. It has been collected by me from your teachers.
Make sure you finish them all today. No talking, No phones, No laptops." She says pulling away my school laptop and I roll my eyes placing my feet on the desk.