First Day As A Senior

*Tris Pov*
My alarm blares in my ear and I slam my hand on it. I am so used to sleeping really late but waking up at 7:00Am is so unnecessary.

"Come on Trissy poo"Meg sings opening my door.

"Why does life hate me?"I groan and roll out of the bed.

I crawl into my bathroom and take a shower and then I just stand there and let the water fall down me until it is cold so I can wake up.

After my shower I lotion down, and put on some cute undergarments that Christina said was hot.

But I don't understand the concept of cute underwear because nobody will see it. Well that was before I 1.Met Tobias 2.Became friends with the gang.

I put on mascara, eyeliner,and red lipstick

I put on some tan skinny jeans that really stands out on my butt, waist, and hips, A white Run DMC muscle tank top and some cute white and red mix-match socks.

I go back into the bathroom and brush out my damp hair and part it in the middle then seperate it.

I comb through it once more and then I put it in a fish tail braid.

(If you saw the video I posted the last chapter then you would know that her hair is not that VIBRANT of a pink and also the way the purple fades in)

"TRIS! FOUR IS HERE!" Megan shouts up the steps.

"OKAY!" I shout back.

"Hola" He waves and sits down on my bed.

I see he is wearing Royal blue jeans that hang loosely off of his waist so you can see some of his boxers, A white V-neck and his blue and white Jordan's and his blue leather jacket.

"Sup"

"You should not wear that today" Tobias says as I go into my closet and grab 2 boxes of fresh Jordans.

"Why?" I pout too lazy to change.

"Because, It will attract too many boys" Tobias kisses my lips.

"No Tobias, It will attract you" I say as I finally pick a pair and I set them on my bed and I go to my jewelry box on my dress.

Tobias chuckles as he picks up my shoe.

"Your foot is so tiny"

I roll my eyes and put on a gold chain and some gold studs and some in my belly button, and tounge.

I snatch my shoe out his hand and put on my black and white jordans and my gold rolex.

"Ready?" Dad stands in the door way.

"Yup" I grab my leather back pack and I grab my Iphone off the charger.

Mom and Dad were a little mad when they saw my hair but I told them it will wear off in a couple of months and I didn't do it on purpose.

"Hell Mr.Prior" Tobias shakes my Dad's hand as I walk past them going down stairs being sure not to get a crease in my jordans.

"Yaass." Meg high fives me approval of my outfit. I just roll my eyes.

"Want some breakfast?" Mom says walking into the kitchen holding Jade's hand.

"Nah" I say as I grab 2 cranberry juices.

Tobias and dad comes down the steps finally.

I hand Tobias his drink and we say goodbye and go out to the cars.

We get in our separate cars and make our way to school.

+++
When we get to school we park but we are not together because there was not one close enough.

"Weady?"I ask Tobias like a baby.

He smiles

I look around and see the same thing I saw last year people rushing into the school, flying around, and of course the freshmen; Scared, Happy, Anxious, Cocky.

As we near the building I spot the group.

"Heyyyyyy!" The shout we just wave.

We finally get there.

"Hey guys" I say

"Ooh. We all fresh out the box" Uriah says looking down at our shoes. We all have on Jordans.