The End of Spring Break

*Tris Pov*
We went home yesterday. I can't explain how much fun we had.

I get up this morning and feel like poop.

I look at my calendar. Oh. Hehe.

I thought something was really wrong.

I go take a shower and I put on my undergarments and things I need. I change my sheets and I put on black skinny jeans, A dark blue tank top, My dark blue uggs, A Cream Cardigan with dark blue thick stripes.

I put on mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss.

I put my hair in a messy bun.

Sometimes when I get my monthly visit I get bad headaches so I got glasses. They are stylish nerd black glasses. I put that on and take some meds.

I grab my bags and go downstairs and see everyone eating. I sit at the table and Jade holds her spoon of applesauce up to me.

"Eat!"

"Okay pushy"I say and she feeds me.

Everyone laughs I eat some applesauce and eat some fruit.

"Alright. I gotta go"I say as me and Caleb stand.

He drives his car because he has this meeting today after school. We pull out and head to school.

Once I get to School I go to combat class.

I sit down and see Mar and Lynn with the same 😒 face as me.

We all are really close with our times. In the middle Christina and Shauna come on.

I sit down and just be quiet with Lynn and Mar.

"Are you okay?"Tobias whispers in my ear making me shiver.

I slightly nod.

He kisses my cheek and starts talking to Zeke. I blush despite how I feel.

"Okay. Class. Today we are going to continue our previous lesson of Knife throwing. Everyone will get 4 knives as in an extra one" He says as he walks away.

We all grab our knives and start throwing. My group is actually very good.

Then I hear Cara and her 2 little puppets talking about our group. Me in particular.

'Oh they think they are so awesome because they make the target'

'Four is so hot. Then Zeke and Uriah. Then Will Trent Peter and Al'

'I Think Four is only using Tris'

'Four should love me. I way more popular'

I get fed up and throw my knife close to there heads since they are leaning on the wall.

Cara puts her hands in mock surrender while smiling.

I grab three knives. I throw one so her sleeve is stuck on the wall her eyes widen. I keep going and start walking up to her still throwing.

"Would you PLEASE shut up already. I am getting so annoyed with your immature remarks" I say as I throw another one on her collar and she freezes.

I grab all 5 knives off her shirt and walk back to station all while feeling my hair flowing.

"See" Max starts still looking surprised "that's where you get if you practice well. Good Job Tris"

I nod and everyone stares at me

"What?!"I say. They look away and keep throwing

"Your just going to let her go!? I could have Died!" Cara yells examining the holes in her shirt.