Sneaking Out

*Tris Pov*
"I love you. See you tomorrow" I say as I lean over and kiss Tobias lips.

These past 2 weeks have been awesome hanging out with my friends and coming home late.

Things have been getting quite steamy with me and Tobias due to his 'hormones'.

I have been teasing him. Which is wrong but hey,it's fun.

My parents have been working more so seeing them on weekends are like a treat.

I spend most of my time at Christina and Tobias' house.

Meg has been stretching to and from Mississippi to visit her boyfriend she met here in Chicago when me and Tobias were going through our little feud.

Me and Caleb hang but he's focused on the 12th grade and he's supposed to be going to England for the whole summer with his new girlfriend Susan to try to get a good degree for college.

It has been a hot summer. The thing i don't get is that i can produce fire and heat but i still get a little hot. Like overheated.

Today me and the gang were at Uriah's house swimming and hanging out.

I was supposed to be home at 8:00 so I can have dinner with my family and their co-workers.......It's 9:00 now.

I guess time flies when you are having fun.

I pull back from our heated kiss.

"See you tomorrow.I love you too" He repeats giving me a peck.

I get out of the car and walk to my porch. I wave my hand at Tobias. He waves back and I go inside to see my parents sitting on the couch in their pajamas crossing their arms.

"Where were you young lady. I told you to be home at 8:00. It's 9:00. This your second time being late" Mom scowls at me

"Why is your hair wet?" Dad adds

"I was at my friends house swiming. Chill." I say rolling my eyes

"I can't just 'chill' How was i suppoused to know you were safe. You hang around more than 3 boys everyday how am i suppoused to know they're not hurting you" Dad adds.

My hair bursts into flames.

"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM SO DONT YOU DARE LABEL THEM!" I shout at them.

"DONT TALK TO YOUR FATHER THAT WAY! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" My mom shouts at me

My father short hair burst into flames.

"IM NOT A CHILD YOU DONT SEND ME TO MY ROOM ANYMORE!"

I run upstairs and use my moving powers and pack me a bag really quick but as I'm storming out my door slams shut as of somebody shut it their self.

"TRIS JUST STAY IN THERE AND WE WILL WORK THINGS OUT" Mom yells.

I scream in fustration.

I plop down on my bed.

I hear footsteps going down the steps.

I finish packing my mini back and open my window. 

I get on the ledge and then Caleb appears in my room.

I scream and thow a fireball at him.

He sceams like a little girl.

"What are you doing here" I whisper shout

"Seeing what you are doing. Where are you going?" He asks

"To Four's house.I'll be back around 1Am Cover for me?" I ask